Expired

VOIP/CALL FORWARDING QUESTIONS

2 replies
Found 15th May 2010
hi guys im looking for a cheap service that would allow people to call a uk number which would then be diverted to my phone in lebanon, anybody know any??

or something like sipgate where i can take a uk number for free and people can call me and i could answer it anywhere in the world.

i have signed up to sipgate but cant seem to download the software???

thanks

1. Ask
  2. Voip
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Voip
2 Comments

Any SIP service should allow call forwarding (but you'd have to pay from the call from the UK to lebanon), unless you used a softphone client software on your pc.

If you want a softphone client, you could use Skype for that, or a proper SIP service like Gradwell ([url]www.gradwell.com[/url])

Original Poster

razord;8617289

Any SIP service should allow call forwarding (but you'd have to pay from … Any SIP service should allow call forwarding (but you'd have to pay from the call from the UK to lebanon), unless you used a softphone client software on your pc.If you want a softphone client, you could use Skype for that, or a proper SIP service like Gradwell (]www.gradwell.com)

thanks for this how do i use skype to do that?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247641
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7891479

See more discussions