Volcanic Ash Goes On Making Times Hard for Car Hirers

Banned 4 replies
Found 24th May 2010
16 April 2010 As the clouds of volcanic ash from Iceland go on making times hard for tourists away on holiday, award-wining car hire website Carrentals.co.uk has warned travellers to get hold of their rental companies to find out about car hire cancellations and pick up delays.

Gareth Robinson, Managing Director of Carrentals, comments: As there continues to be no clear information about when the volcanic ash will end, people will go on experiencing problems with flights and rental cars.

Lots of people have told us that they have been stuck in places where they couldnt get a rental car, so we recommend calling rental providers to get the latest news about cancellations and delayed pick ups.

With the volcanic ash situation ongoing and with no end in sight, travellers can look forward to continued problems as a result of the environmental catastrophe.

Dinesh Kanji, Business Development Manager of Auto Europe UK, comments: Weve received many differing reports from people who say that they have had issues with getting their hire car as a result of the volcanic ash from Iceland. On the back of this we decided to give people free cancellations on reservations affected by the volcano and also lowered rates on extended rentals to people who are stuck overseas. For more information people should call us on our freephone 0800 358 1229.

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
4 Comments

Banned

there was issues in Spain last year for car hire due to the world recession... interesting news though

interesting story

Original Poster Banned

How many more before the mods do me in the ass for spam?

Banned

vibeone;8681398

How many more before the mods do me in the ass for spam?

no homo then
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769434
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.46
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641

See more discussions