Groups

Volcano Jokes

Shall we have a round of volcano jokes?

16 Comments

Original Poster

Its so hard to please them British people..

First they say they want the ashes'

& Now they are fed up of the ashes.

Make up ur mind people!

Original Poster

Iceland, we wanted your cash, not your ash.

Original Poster

Iceland goes bankrupt, then it manages to set itself on fire. This has insurance scam written all over it.

Iceland hasn't seen this much white powder since Kerry Katona was doing their adverts.

I havent seen this much fuss over a load of ash since Hitler was in charge.....

Whats the difference between the Icelandic Volcano & Cheryl Cole ?

The Volcano is still blowing ash......

Banned

Knock Knock
    Who's there?

The volcano from Iceland
    The volcano from Iceland who?

What?

Banned

My wife's been sleeping in an airport for the past 6 days, with no food and no money.

If I feel sober enough in the morning, I might drive down to Heathrow and pick her up.

Banned

[COLOR="Red"]The sun is shining, it's really warm and there's not a cloud in the sky. No noise or pollution from planes flying overhead. Think I'll stroll down to the pub by the river for a cool pint or two... everyone's relaxed, the girls are in skimpy clothes and no one is asking me for donations.

I hope you're watching, Haiti, Chile, China, Pakistan.... This is how us white folks do a natural disaster! [/COLOR]

Original Poster

ChrisUK;8420588

Whats the difference between the Icelandic Volcano & Cheryl Cole ?The … Whats the difference between the Icelandic Volcano & Cheryl Cole ?The Volcano is still blowing ash......

Lol
    May be she wasnt.. thats why it should be what was the difference..

god some of these jokes are bad

you should be ashamed

:oops: see ya

DJ1;8420650

[COLOR="Red"]The sun is shining, it's really warm and there's not a cloud … [COLOR="Red"]The sun is shining, it's really warm and there's not a cloud in the sky. No noise or pollution from planes flying overhead. Think I'll stroll down to the pub by the river for a cool pint or two... everyone's relaxed, the girls are in skimpy clothes and no one is asking me for donations.I hope you're watching, Haiti, Chile, China, Pakistan.... This is how us white folks do a natural disaster! [/COLOR]

:lol: epic, your other two were crap but tht one i like

my fav facebook group from it all is

"ash is disrupting flight plans, surely thats more of a team rocket thing..."

Just heard about a man who had a frozen gateaux fall on his head while out walking the dog. Aparrently it was the fallout from Iceland! :thumbsup:

Banned

Q: What's the difference between Madeleine McCann
    and the Icelandic volcano?
    A: Maddie only ruined one holiday.

Banned

Jumpingphil;8433029

Do you really think only one holiday was ruined?Very poor joke in my … Do you really think only one holiday was ruined?Very poor joke in my opinion. If a joke at all.

Genius. Absolute, liquid genius.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?22
      2. grown ups go free kellogs22
      3. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?711
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?35

See more discussions