Groups
    EXPIRED

Volkswagen Golf 1.6 TDi Bluemotion 99g/km model + Scrappage Deal

Looking for the best prices people have managed to obtain, and best place to look, ie. websites/dealers etc - doesn't matter what part of the Country (as I travel most of it!) Has anyone managed to pre-order the new Gold 1.6 TDI Bluemotion, with the new engine due January 2010. This engine has 99g/km co2, therefore zero road tax, zero congestion charge. Not looking for any extras other than 3 years warranty, not even metallic paint. I do have a 11 year old Peugeot so was looking to take advantage of scrappage deal, anyone know how this works on Scrappage Deal.
    My trusty 306 TDi has being great but it costs £180 a year in road tax, best car I've ever had - reliable, cheap to run, still does 50 gallon and no rust - but parts are wearing out - wiper motor, front discs + pads, clutch, timing belt for the second time - all are due soon. Had the last one from nearly new (delivery mileage only) so thinking maybe its time - but a car is just a tin box to me - gets you around. Cash or finance deals.

1 Comment

Given the fund is widely expected to run out in October, I would recommend that you get your deal sorted asap.

Also you bear in mind that the car must be delivered within 4 month of placing the order, getting the Golf bluemotion might be a bit tight - especially if it is delayed in production
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download79
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1416
      4. Can I do anything with an old router ??44

See more discussions