Groups

volume sales?? ds r4 cards

went through extremedeals etc.. turns out my r4 was bought through volume sales bought it on 26/11 got a confirmation on but nothing since and their website seems to be down and email add is bouncing anyone else had issues?

4 Comments

Banned

clnmckec

went through extremedeals etc.. turns out my r4 was bought through volume … went through extremedeals etc.. turns out my r4 was bought through volume sales bought it on 26/11 got a confirmation on but nothing since and their website seems to be down and email add is bouncing anyone else had issues?

They are one and the same.

i ordered one as well on 26/11 and i cant get on the link where you can track your order, i have ordered one from dealextreme and everything was ok hope this one is too

Banned

brillangel

i ordered one as well on 26/11 and i cant get on the link where you can … i ordered one as well on 26/11 and i cant get on the link where you can track your order, i have ordered one from dealextreme and everything was ok hope this one is too

There isnt much tracking anyway. Yes you get a reference number, but all that tells you is if HKpost has sent it. Then you have to wait! Did you not get an email to confirm your order? Look at your paypal reference...

i have had an email to confirm givin reference etc.. money has being taken out too. not sure about clnmckec?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1635
      2. Biscuit addiction2060
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA810
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.69

See more discussions