Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Volvo on Call App crashing

Posted 1st Feb
Has anyone tried the VOC app on Android since the new version (4.5.0) was released yesterday (31 Jan).

Mine was working fine until this morning, I assume when it updated. Now it just stops running as soon as I open it. I know someone who has it on IOS and theirs is fine.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
No.

(I hope that helps)

Ta.
hotmik01/02/2020 12:00

No.(I hope that helps)Ta.

Looks like it's just me then
deeky01/02/2020 12:02

That's not only you, probably. I got same mistake, but not just after update, but after adding Volvo ID with my mail this morning... Not sure if it is the same problem, but app also crashes on two my android phones (Xiaomi both).
Shiaru01/02/2020 12:11

That's not only you, probably. I got same mistake, but not just after …That's not only you, probably. I got same mistake, but not just after update, but after adding Volvo ID with my mail this morning... Not sure if it is the same problem, but app also crashes on two my android phones (Xiaomi both).

Ah, that's kinda good news Hopefully people report it to the developers, as I have.
deeky01/02/2020 12:02

I've just installed it on my android phone and it's downloaded it fully. (Didn't stop at 57%) and it's allowing me to go onto the app, using the demo mode. I don't have my Volvo car yet do I
just199001/02/2020 12:14

I've just installed it on my android phone and it's downloaded it fully. …I've just installed it on my android phone and it's downloaded it fully. (Didn't stop at 57%) and it's allowing me to go onto the app, using the demo mode. I don't have my Volvo car yet do I

Thanks everyone

Didn't think to look there first
You driving a tank now?
deeky01/02/2020 12:34

Thanks everyone Didn't think to look there first

Mutley1 mk2
The app was updated yesterday with a bug fix, working fine again now. Impressive.

39817266-aM62h.jpg
.MUFC.01/02/2020 12:57

You driving a tank now?

I turned 60 a few months ago. It was time
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants