Vonage IP Phone Customer? CHANGE Tariff

Banned 0 replies
Found 31st Jan 2007
Hi All

You can now change to the new tariffs that they are claiming are for new customers only!:-

vonage.co.uk/spe…phpvonage.co.uk/spe…php

Vonage World Plan One extended
Unlimited* calls to USA, Canada & Europe. This plan includes free calls to the UK and now 9 additional countries.

Vonage World Plan Two
Unlimited* calls to Australia, New Zealand & Germany. This plan includes free calls to the UK and 6 additional countries.

Vonage World Plan Three
Unlimited* calls to the Nordic region, USA, Canada... This plan includes free calls to the UK and 6 additional countries.

I called yesterday and they said I still had to cancel and re-signup. They said do this and they would waive the disconnetion fee. I signed up again and when I called back the lady said they have been able to change people over for the past couple of weeks. She cancelled my new account and got me up and running on World Plan 2. There was a £5.99 charge but u get a lot more countries and cheaper than signing up again!

If you call to do this,,,, choose the cancel account option. If you get any grief...give them my account number (1004703334) and tell them to read the notes!

all the best!

1. Misc
  2. Phone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Phone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War65
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?45