Groups
    EXPIRED

Voodoo Knife Block (also know as All Men are [email protected])

Trying to find the best deal on the Voodoo knife block

link below.
    hotukdeals.com/go.php?c=55&u=11&d=iwantoneofthose.com/sea…BLOiwantoneofthose.com/sea…BLO

Was hoping to use the £15 of £50 iwoot voucher plus Quidco to get the price down to £40 ish, but then the code didn't work when I tried last week.... and now they have stopped taking orders at the moment.

So any other offers to get it near the £40 mark would be greatly appriecated :-)

Darren

4 Comments

Original Poster

No one able to help?

That seems like a good price. I have seen this product around, looked at some of the other shops where it might be. Found it at Firebox.com

firebox.com/ind…hfp

here it was £60, and you can get £5 off somewhere, but that just covers the postage I guess.

This should help (currently on front page.) For the golden week of 20th April to the 27th, when you spend over £20 online at iwantoneofthose.com you will receive 40% back as an online gift voucher!

Promotional Code: SPEOFF6

That will be equivelant of £23.98 off (but as a voucher for use on your next order.)
    So total price is approx = £35.97p

Original Poster

Yeah I did notice that offer, but iwoot have now stop taking orders as they are out of stock typical
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).33
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed44
      3. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare11
      4. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???22

See more discussions