Found 13th Dec 2007
Everyone vote COLD for this new site layout

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
83 Comments

I would vote cold, but its not possible in firefox 3, haven't tested 2 yet. Theres no vote box!

Edit: I've found the box, well sortof, its at the side of the screen, but the post reply button is over the cold so I can only vote hot! This has gotta be the most worse website design I've seen since the 90's.

can't even find where to vote if i wanted to :-(
it's gonna take a bit of figuring out, it feels like throwing out ur fave jumper and the new one just doesn't feel as gret just yet!

the new site su*ks

SimbaK2K;1342626

I would vote cold, but its not possible in firefox 3, haven't tested 2 … I would vote cold, but its not possible in firefox 3, haven't tested 2 yet. Theres no vote box!Edit: I've found the box, well sortof, its at the side of the screen, but the post reply button is over the cold so I can only vote hot! This has gotta be the most worse website design I've seen since the 90's.

It's staggeringly bad isn't it. A TOTAL disaster.

This is horrible, bring back the old 1!

omg. this is the like the worst thing ever!

yeah i'm not a fan either YUK anyway to enter the forum or has it gone away too!:x

I also can't work out how to get the damn RSS feed back to how it was. Seems to be showing hot deals only now instead of all deals.

Will the admin just own up to the website being completely ******ed and change it back. This has bad written all over it.

this new site layout is an eye sore!!! sorry guys if you've put alot of effort into the redesign but its the most un-user friendly site ive ever seen. Please please please bring back the old site!

Original Poster

Where has the Vote Cold Button gone .......lol this is totally screwed me up i find it utter ****

I totally agree, can't fin d anything easily it's a total mess now.

Sorry admin's but its gotta be said.

Whats Going On?????

Whats Going On?????

Logged in this morning to find big changes!!! cannot find anything! and takes a lot longer to scroll through pages to look at deals!!

Bring back the old HUKD!!!!

Sorry, i agree, i prefer the old layout.

My god the site is awful now, and a complete shambles in Firefox. I cant believe in this day and age people dont test things cross browser. Shocking work.

Sorry, but this is dire. Can't even find the voting area on Firefox on the Mac, need to keep hitting refresh to get the pages to format properly, not that helps. COLD from me.

this is just awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x:x:x:x

[SIZE=4]Were's the cold button? I had to press f5 to even get this far......:oops:what's firefox everyone keeps on about,as i've never had the need to bother with anything techy.......:cry::cry::cry:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]What does th big red submit button,top left mean?.....I submit,I give in?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]The smilies keep going in a vertical row.lol...[/SIZE]

Where have the competitions gone? they seem to have been cleared?:|

cold from me too i'm afraid but i can't find the vote button either

what the f**k is going on with all this grey?
help me i am in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly bad in Firefox. Text all over the place. Annoying to say the least

EW! I can't scan it like I used to, it's awful! COLD!

omg what the hell has happened i don't even know where i am. Hope you don't loose members.Its going take some time to get used to it.

Ok, I think Im reasonably internet savvy and can find my way round most websites I visit pretty easily but not with this new look.
Cant find the hot/cold voting buttons either...have they been taken off?
I use Firefox all the time and the postings are unreadable....not just poor but totally unreadable.....logged into my old Laptop that has I.E. on it and whilst readable I cant work out how to navigate at all. The new Hotukdeals logo and tag line top left are awful.......looks like a kid has designed it and the tag 'deal anarchy from the masses' will simply be a turn off to new visitors.
Im off to MSE until someone sorts out this mess.:x:x:x:x:x

Oh no way is this uncool, maybe a little strange and as soon as I find out where the pub has gone, I will be in there waiting for a bargain.
Well done Paul & Co, big thumps up :thumbsup:

Whats MSE?

One word TERRIBLE sack someone.

DSC;1342742

Where have the competitions gone? they seem to have been cleared?:|

When you choose comps at the top then click on discuss underneath it, if you have 'new' or 'hot' selected you don't see them all. Although I'm not sure how a comp can ever be 'hot' unless you win... :whistling:

But guys can't we at least give it 24 hours to try and get used to it before we all start bitching about it?

Site doesn't work in Firefox - don't the staff realise how many people use Firefox and hate Internet Explorer??

Get the old one back please....or there might be some DEAL ANARCHY going on !!:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

hate it , hate it , hate it :?

Thank you Aggy

Seems very confused and slow to me, not a good first impression at all. There's text on top of other text, the old site was much easier to navigate round right from the off. This reminds me of that other dogs dinner MSE now. Hope it gets better......soon!! :santa:

Banned

any ideea on how to revert back to the old style?

as this has put me off using hudd altogether!

i think someone should post a deal as that is the only way that you can vote now!!!
maybe headed, like the new site!!!!

[SIZE=4]If you press F5 or refresh you get a different view,still horrible though,this is the discussion section,so no hot or cold buttons,but in the new deals top tab,the buttons are there as screenshot shows..hope this helps,as we need all the help we can get.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]The tabs at top of page are,i think...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Hot tab = new deals voted hot...the old front page[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]New tab= is new deals in the old forums,just posted etc[/SIZE]
LOL,i don't like the way the flame is now right next to my avatars bottom,that looks dangerous.lol.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5855/hotdz2.jpg

Whats MSE?.....what is this????????????

mrmart;1342865

Whats MSE?.....what is this????????????

Yuppie flu

Im a bit iffy about this, its colourless and i much prefer old site deffo!!! Easy to navigate which is what brings more members into the site as well - this one might make them turn the other way!

Who knows could be that we aint used to any changes and we will prefer it in the end.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Christmas presents510
    2. Mobile phone advice33
    3. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23

See more discussions