Vote for a free game with Amazon Twitch Prime

Editor 4
Found 20th Feb
It's all dependant on the overall voting, but Twitch Prime members can now vote in the Twitch Prime Indie Amplifier competition until 11th March. When the voting is over, all eligible Twitch Prime members will receive the highest voted game free.

The games are...

2897366-fQJRj.jpg
Here's the small print

"Twitch Prime members who vote for their favorite game will receive access to the winning game at no cost. Restrictions apply, see below for details.

Terms and Conditions:

• Between February 19, 2018 and 11:59 p.m. (PT) March 11, 2018, vote for your favorite game included in the Twitch Prime Indie Amplifier promotion using your Amazon account.
  • A “Claim Offer” button will appear under the Crown Drop Down on twitch.tv on or around March 15, 2018.
  • Free game offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT) March 21, 2018.
  • Free game offer is available to Twitch Prime members only. Sign up for Twitch Prime at twitch.amazon.com/prime.
  • You must be at or above the age of majority in your country, state, and jurisdiction of residence at the time of voting.
  • You may not accept any incentive in exchange for your vote.
  • Voting limited to one per customer and account.
  • The video game you vote for may not be the video game you receive.
  • You, if you are a Twitch Prime member, will only receive the video game that receives the most eligible votes during the voting period.
  • The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is one copy of the winning video game.
  • Twitch reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
  • Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
  • Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
  • If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid."

[Twitch Prime Indie Amplifier link]
Community Updates
MiscEntertainment
4 Comments
Thanks for the heads up, voting for shadow tactics
There’s a rumour floating around that March PS+ games could be awesome, raised from a team member of PlayStation Spain.
Original Poster Editor
didsburydan52 s ago

buzzduraband you disgusting human beingyou put way more effort in than me …buzzduraband you disgusting human beingyou put way more effort in than me though, i'll let this one slide.

My apologies mate. I won't lie, I didn't even search Talk about arrogance at a peak.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions