Groups

vote for your location to appear on the new monopoly board.

vote for you location to appear on the new monopoly board.
    monopoly.co.uk/ind…spx

12 Comments

Admin

LOL I went to put in a wildcard for where I live but they haven't even got my county listed!

Original Poster

You can vote once a day and the top 22 will make the final board. Remember, the closing date for voting is 25th May 2007

I can't belive that more people have voted for dundee than edinburgh or glasgow :? seems a little strange to me

juliet_bravo

LOL I went to put in a wildcard for where I live but they haven't even … LOL I went to put in a wildcard for where I live but they haven't even got my county listed!

I went to do this, they have my county listed, filled in all the required fields and it came up sorry, error - try again later. :?

Admin

jennybubbles

I can't belive that more people have voted for dundee than edinburgh or … I can't belive that more people have voted for dundee than edinburgh or glasgow :? seems a little strange to me

Hmmm.. maybe it's because people in edinburgh and glasgow have better social lives than those in Dundee and don't have time for monopoly boards... :giggle:

ooooo J_b only 3 more you gonna make em count?

suze

I went to do this, they have my county listed, filled in all the required … I went to do this, they have my county listed, filled in all the required fields and it came up sorry, error - try again later. :?

Mine did the same - until I tried again and it went straight though.

Can't believe that Leeds is only ranked 18th at the moment!!!

Original Poster

i voted for my town again today

Just voted for Liverpool Capital of Culture 08 should deserves to be on there!

Becksdawe

Mine did the same - until I tried again and it went straight though.Can't … Mine did the same - until I tried again and it went straight though.Can't believe that Leeds is only ranked 18th at the moment!!!

Just tried again, successfully this time.

Chester doesn't even appear as yet!! :?

cambridge is killing it

Tried to vote but just getting errors. Portsmouth should be on it! Need the home of the navy represented after all.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1315
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions