Groups

Voting Day

Banned
    so who (which party) did u vote for today?

34 Comments

Banned

i dont vote

No elections here. If there had been then I would've voted for whoever could beat Labour.

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2009023

i dont vote

Its ur right to vote! :thumbsup:

sassie;2009023

i dont vote

shame on you then.

i dont vote ither

Not telling who got my vote, but I always vote!

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;2009066

Not telling who got my vote, but I always vote!

OK i'll start. I voted conservative

i chose mr bush

The monster raving loony party.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/TATTYPIE/ravinloony.jpg

after them shoving **** through my letterbox all week sending street cleaners round at stupid times in the morning and then cars with loud hailers waking up my son from his afternoon nap they can all go to hell

[FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]IT DOESN'T MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE WHO YOU VOTE FOR BECAUSE ALL THE MP'S ONLY DO THINGS TO HELP THEMSELVES AND IF THEY MAKE A MISTAKE THEY RETIRE AND BECOME AN HONORARY MANAGING DIRECTOR OF SOME COMPANY OR OTHER,THEIR NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING WHICH WILL CUT THEIR EARNINGS.BUT NO POINT IN CHANGING AS AT LEAST THE EXISTING ONES HAVE A PLAN AND HAVE DONE QUITE WELL UP TO NOW .ONLY BUSH HAS F***ED THEM UP UP TO NOWI

Banned

Craig david;2009041

Its ur right to vote! :thumbsup:

its also my right not too:-D
    schaf;2009050

shame on you then.

whys that?

no vote is a wasted vote.

stratomaster;2009179

wrong its a choice

Everyone should vote, even if it's only to spoil the paper in protest :thinking:

Conservative :-D

Banned

stratomaster;2009179

all votes are wasted votes, and a complete waste of peoples time, they all have their own agenda, they give you something and take away something. so no real difference whoever is in really

I Voted For China To Win The Olympics

owlass;2009191

Everyone should vote, even if it's only to spoil the paper in protest … Everyone should vote, even if it's only to spoil the paper in protest :thinking:Conservative :-D

that used to be the case but today if you dont vote no body gets it

When do results for Mayor of London come in?

duckmagicuk2;2009214

When do results for Mayor of London come in?

friday as far as i can gather according to googled news

calomi1;2009142

IT DOESN'T MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE WHO YOU VOTE FOR BECAUSE ALL THE MP'S … IT DOESN'T MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE WHO YOU VOTE FOR BECAUSE ALL THE MP'S ONLY DO THINGS TO HELP THEMSELVES AND IF THEY MAKE A MISTAKE THEY RETIRE AND BECOME AN HONORARY MANAGING DIRECTOR OF SOME COMPANY OR OTHER,THEIR NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING WHICH WILL CUT THEIR EARNINGS.BUT NO POINT IN CHANGING AS AT LEAST THE EXISTING ONES HAVE A PLAN AND HAVE DONE QUITE WELL UP TO NOW .ONLY BUSH HAS F***ED THEM UP UP TO NOWI

[COLOR="Purple"]They're local elections - so nobody's voting for their MP[/COLOR]!

I voted. Same as I always have - yellow.

I think i'm too young and naive to vote yet :oops:
    don't really know which political group my opinions are with! I'm too... understanding of both sides of stories type thing

yimmie;2009550

I think i'm too young and naive to vote yet :oops:don't really know which … I think i'm too young and naive to vote yet :oops:don't really know which political group my opinions are with! I'm too... understanding of both sides of stories type thing

ya a fence sitter, go with the liberal democrats :roll:

OMG -how sad am I?

I'm actually sat here watching 'Election night' on BBC1 - I am a geek!

^^ Same!! I voted hint**he uses his oyster!!

stratomaster;2009179

Lol... no it isn't
    raptorcigs;2009183

wrong its a choice

Correct
    sassie;2009198

all votes are wasted votes, and a complete waste of peoples time, they … all votes are wasted votes, and a complete waste of peoples time, they all have their own agenda, they give you something and take away something. so no real difference whoever is in really

Again correct
    muffin247;2009202

I Voted For China To Win The Olympics

I voted for China to Pwn Tibet... lol only joking :P
    dcx_badass;2010052

Real men vote for Obama!

Hahahahahaha that guy has no chance... it's quite funny.

Banned

I like to eat condoms

Theres a clue who I voted for..

It isnt really a clue, I didn't vote.

how could that idiot boris win.....im so hacked of right now

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/uk_charity_football/img/1.jpg

lol

qazim;2017106

how could that idiot boris win

because he got more votes? :-D

as for idiot, anybody who claims that is more likely to be one him/herself...

^^ thanks for your theory

Boris only won cos he is the only one closest to make a difference.
    In other words, Conservatives won by doing nothing, Labour just killed themselves with poor decisions. Seriously if you think about it, David Cameron has said NOTHING on concrete (not "i want to make Britain is a safer place" because I want to heal poverty and be rich and be superman :D). Whereas Labour, lets just take Ken, has introduced congestion charge, more taxes, less aid and that is bad.

but david cameron is a dangerous man, they like saving the planet that means tax is not going to come down ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682219
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions