Groups

Voting hot....

just wondering why my voting on a deal doesn't increase the temp... what is it linked to? rep? number of posts? how long it's been since i joined?
    thanks!

15 Comments

Which post was it on?

It does make a difference and those factors are linked to the weight of your vote. If the temp was on zero, yours should have shown an increase, unless someone voted at the same time.

Original Poster

it didn't :-( i've done it on new deals and existing ones...

Original Poster

i'll try again when a new deal is posted and let you know...

paperclip

i'll try again when a new deal is posted and let you know...

When the site is running slow you do have to wait a while for your vote to register.

paperclip

just wondering why my voting on a deal doesn't increase the temp... what … just wondering why my voting on a deal doesn't increase the temp... what is it linked to? rep? number of posts? how long it's been since i joined?thanks!

I don't understand any of this either. Rep, negative votes, little green boxes - some lit and some not. Isn't there anywhere that explains all this?

Original Poster

i don't think so...lol. there really should be a newbie thread which explains all this stuff

Admin has been meaning to get around to writing something that explains it all, there just have been a few other priorities in the way.

All the members here are so friendly that whenever a question is asked, it gets answered right away

Original Poster

that's true emma!

emmajk42

Admin has been meaning to get around to writing something that explains … Admin has been meaning to get around to writing something that explains it all, there just have been a few other priorities in the way. All the members here are so friendly that whenever a question is asked, it gets answered right away

That would be great - I'll look forward to seeing something soon Admin.

Yes, I've noticed how most people try to help others if they can.

It's on my to-do list! Problem is too many other things are too...

Lol, maybe Santa could lend you a few of his elves! :giggle:

It normally takes a small while for your vote to increase/decrease the temprature.

Banned

http://cdn.bikechatforums.com/files/night_of_the_living_thread.jpg

Canary0500

It normally takes a small while for your vote to increase/decrease the … It normally takes a small while for your vote to increase/decrease the temprature.

Yup about 6 and a half years.
    Edited by: "dontasciime" 12th Jul 2013
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions