Voucher advice - iPhone / Carphone Warehouse

Hi all, I've been lucky enough to be awarded a £100 gift bonus by my employer which can be redeemed either in products or I can claim a range of vouchers.

I would love to spend this £100 on an iPhone (from Carphone Warehouse as they have stock). Unfortunatley Carphone Warehouse does not feature in the list of vouchers available to me.

Does anybody know a reliable way for me to get around this please? E.g. order my £100 vouchers for say M&S, buy something for £100 and return it for a cash refund (this sounds dodgy to me?)

The list of retailers who I can have vouchers for is as follows. Do you think I could get an iPhone with any of these?

American Golf Discount, Arcadia, Argos, Austin Reed, B&Q, BHS, Boots, Burton, Coast, Comet, Currys.digital, Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Focus DIY, GAP, Garden Centre, Habitat, Halfords, Harrods, Hilton Hotels, HMV, Homebase, House of Fraser, Jigsaw, JJB Sports, John Lewis, Kingfisher, Laithwaites, Leisure, Marks & Spencer, Millets (including Blacks) , Miss Selfridge, Monsoon, Mothercare, New Look Gift, Next, Oasis, Outfit, River Island, Sainsburys, Selfridges, Shoe (including Clarks, Barratts & Brantano) , Thomas Cook Travel, Thorntons, Threshers Gift, Topman, Topshop, Virgin, W H Smith, Waitrose, Wallis, Woolworths, amazon.co.uk gift, Goldsmiths, Karen Millen.

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

just sell the vouchers or trade

Original Poster

I'll probably lose £10-£20 that way though.

Any view if selling what will achieve a good price?

amazon vouchers seem to go for more than they're worth on ebay, so with fees,etc you would still probably have near £100

if you know anyone who is buying something from one of these retailers ask if they will swop for you, does anyone in your family do a shop at Sainsburys?

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice, a family member is buying them from me for food shopping. Result :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. love affairs1751
    2. What would be HELL to you?1415
    3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287

See more discussions