Voucher for parking at Belfast International Airport

Posted 7th Jun 2019
Hi All, long shot but was wondering if anyone had a discount code for the Park and Fly parking at Belfast International Airport? I was given a card with a code the last time I parked but have since lost it. 🙈

Any help would be much appreciated!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Have u checked mse?
Emspruk19 will give 30% off looking4parking
Edit, sorry they don't appear to do Belfast!
Edited by: "AL1S0N" 7th Jun 2019
AL1S0N07/06/2019 19:16

Have u checked mse?

Checked it but don't do Belfast. Same applies to a lot of the parking comparison websites. Strange and frustrating. Thank you so much for coming back to me AL1S0N.
I might have one and will look in the morning for you.
deleted221122607/06/2019 21:04

Comment deleted

Gimmie a hollar if you need one for this summer. I'm flying out 25th June for a week and can take a look while there. If not we've always ones flying in and out for work.
buko1807/06/2019 21:57

Thank you so much!

If I dont manage to have one, when do you need it by? Will be at the airport on Thursday.
cecilmcroberts07/06/2019 22:03

If I dont manage to have one, when do you need it by? Will be at the …If I dont manage to have one, when do you need it by? Will be at the airport on Thursday.

I'm not flying till July so that is 100% and much appreciated. Thank you.
Takes me to the below link.
belfastairport.com/
From a perks card, but generic code and does not require card to be shown. Seems to bring up all parking options and not just the long stay.

37814593-Z7fLK.jpg
buko1807/06/2019 22:06

I'm not flying till July so that is 100% and much appreciated. Thank you.

deleted221122607/06/2019 22:17

Comment deleted

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 8th Jun 2019
cecilmcroberts08/06/2019 11:10

Takes me to the below link. https://www.belfastairport.com/From a perks …Takes me to the below link. https://www.belfastairport.com/From a perks card, but generic code and does not require card to be shown. Seems to bring up all parking options and not just the long stay. [Image]

Thank you for this...however it just gives me the same price as without it unfortunately. 😩
cecilmcroberts07/06/2019 22:03

If I dont manage to have one, when do you need it by? Will be at the …If I dont manage to have one, when do you need it by? Will be at the airport on Thursday.

Hi @cecilmcroberts just wondering if they gave you a discount code when you were at the airport. Sorry for torturing you but really appreciate your help!
buko1820/06/2019 12:00

Hi @cecilmcroberts just wondering if they gave you a discount code when …Hi @cecilmcroberts just wondering if they gave you a discount code when you were at the airport. Sorry for torturing you but really appreciate your help!

Sorry I forgot to reply had to go away on business at short notice (I hate Brexit!!!). I'm afraid nothing, had 4 people in work use the car park for business also over the past while and they got nothing either. I'll be returning from holidays myself on Wednesday 3rd July if you wish to wait until then and I'll ask around again (not using it myself though as I'm close enough that a taxi is cheaper), although normally the later you leave it the more the price goes up.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 20th Jun 2019
cecilmcroberts20/06/2019 17:22

Sorry I forgot to reply had to go away on business at short notice (I hate …Sorry I forgot to reply had to go away on business at short notice (I hate Brexit!!!). I'm afraid nothing, had 4 people in work use the car park for business also over the past while and they got nothing either. I'll be returning from holidays myself on Wednesday 3rd July if you wish to wait until then and I'll ask around again (not using it myself though as I'm close enough that a taxi is cheaper), although normally the later you leave it the more the price goes up.

Thank you so much for your help. It is much appreciated. I am going to book it now as it's not worth the risk in it being higher in price. Thank you again!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants