Voucher for x box one x.... free to good home

Found 9th Apr
hi. I just bought a new tv from Currys. with the receipt is a voucher for £100 off an x box one x . it's only valid until tomorrow so let me know if you want it.
Community Updates
AskFreebiesXbox One
Top comments
GLENHESKETH34 m ago

You sir ....are a moron

Says the guy who gave out a stock number
16 Comments
I'll take it? Unless it's gone?
All yours... Code SKU 229187
How do you enter the code? Says invalid at checkout
This guy has absolutely no activity on this site. Doesn’t deserve the code if you ask me.
andy1861866 m ago

This guy has absolutely no activity on this site. Doesn’t deserve the code …This guy has absolutely no activity on this site. Doesn’t deserve the code if you ask me.

ALeighton. Keep it in ya pants. I didn't get it working. If you have any luck go ahead. Jeeze
He simply offered the code and I accepted. No T&C came with the offer. As I said. I didn't get it to work... If you have luck go ahead.
andy18618610 m ago

This guy has absolutely no activity on this site. Doesn’t deserve the code …This guy has absolutely no activity on this site. Doesn’t deserve the code if you ask me.

Seems as the code was openly posted that someone else may of sniped it.
Exactly, code was posted publicly. Do you shoot everyone down based on their status?
GLENHESKETH56 m ago

All yours... Code SKU 229187

Isn't that just a stock keeping unit number ?
RussellKeawpanna37 m ago

ALeighton. Keep it in ya pants. I didn't get it working. If you have any …ALeighton. Keep it in ya pants. I didn't get it working. If you have any luck go ahead. Jeeze

Aleighton? I’m just saying a little bit of give and take would be nice I have no intention of using the code. As @Darzen mentioned it does look like a stock number. You could always try contacting PC World and finding out.
andy18618612 m ago

Aleighton? I’m just saying a little bit of give and take would be nice I …Aleighton? I’m just saying a little bit of give and take would be nice I have no intention of using the code. As @Darzen mentioned it does look like a stock number. You could always try contacting PC World and finding out.

*Alright
The OP posted in an open forum which means it's fair game whether I'm an active contributor or now. If you believe in fair share then move over to AV forums.
RussellKeawpanna1 h, 34 m ago

Exactly, code was posted publicly. Do you shoot everyone down based on …Exactly, code was posted publicly. Do you shoot everyone down based on their status?

You understand the reason he said what he said surely?
andy1861862 h, 42 m ago

You sir ....are a moron
GLENHESKETH34 m ago

You sir ....are a moron

Says the guy who gave out a stock number
deleted1315437
It is unfair to the person who asked for it to be posted publicly. Should be sent through PM! (private message)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants