Expired

Vouchercodes

Found 24th Jul
I have a £10 voucher code from vouchercodes website, which I can use at Argos. There is currently an offer on at vouchercodes of £5 Argos vouchercode for purchase over £30.

If I buy something at Argos for £50 and use the £10 vouchercode I already have, would I still be entitled to this current £5 vouchercode offer?
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
I'm sure that you have to pay cash money to be eligible for the voucher. Don't think that you can pay with gift cards or gift codes.
chimp14uk11 m ago

I'm sure that you have to pay cash money to be eligible for the voucher. …I'm sure that you have to pay cash money to be eligible for the voucher. Don't think that you can pay with gift cards or gift codes.

yeah. the cash payment would be £40 as the product is £50 and I am only using £10 voucher, so this would still be more than £30 minimum spend required under the current vouchercode offer, but i suspect that as i am already using a voucher to part pay for the purchase, it may invalidate the current offer of another £5 voucher to be given.
T&C's say that the purchase has to be in GBP, so I don't think you can use any voucher towards it.
Gift card has counted as a payment method in the past on VoucherCodes, I don't see why it wouldn't work. Besides, you are spending over £30 minimum spend after the voucher.
jamie0158 h, 51 m ago

Gift card has counted as a payment method in the past on VoucherCodes, I …Gift card has counted as a payment method in the past on VoucherCodes, I don't see why it wouldn't work. Besides, you are spending over £30 minimum spend after the voucher.

here's hoping. i have made the order through vouchercodes and so will have to wait and see if they cough up. i don't ever see tracked transactions on voucher codes, just nothing, then a voucher the last time i made a purchase via their argos offer.

i assume if i sign up as a member, i would see the transactions tracked?
mutley18 m ago

here's hoping. i have made the order through vouchercodes and so will …here's hoping. i have made the order through vouchercodes and so will have to wait and see if they cough up. i don't ever see tracked transactions on voucher codes, just nothing, then a voucher the last time i made a purchase via their argos offer.i assume if i sign up as a member, i would see the transactions tracked?

Yes, if you are a VoucherCodes member you will be able to track everything in the 'rewards' section of your account (this is what I do). It means you can also access the gift card code at any time after it's approved.
Cash flow issues? Pm me your email address and I'll send you a fiver.
deeky4 m ago

I'll PM you mine, will definitely pass the money on
Edited by: "jamie015" 3rd Aug
jamie0152 m ago

I'll PM you mine, will definitely pass the money on

You've already said you're tight. You'll keep it
deeky2 m ago

You've already said you're tight. You'll keep it

34592793-IjO7g.jpg

Would I do such a thing?!
deeky27 m ago

Pm on the way
No.

The T's & C's are quite specific
chimp14uk24th Jul

T&C's say that the purchase has to be in GBP, so I don't think you can use …T&C's say that the purchase has to be in GBP, so I don't think you can use any voucher towards it.

not received anything so this. any voucher codes used will not qualify for another voucher, irrespective of any spend amount.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions