Expired

Vouchercodes website

Found 26th May
Anyone used the Vouchercodes website and can comment on their reliability at giving the reward codes promised?

I am looking to buy a TV on the argos website for £109 via fast track. So if vouchercodes work then I would get £10 from argos under their current promotion and also £10 from vouchercodes. I would then have £20 in codes to use as money off my next purchase, although I suspect I may not be able to use both codes for one transaction.

The alternative is to use the trusted TCB, but their reward is not as good as Vouchercodes at the moment for Argos.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
I regularly use there amazon voucher offers and always have the gift cards within a week
I have never received any of the Amazon vouchers I was supposed to get
Did similar with a fridge from Argos on Thursday (£109 with delivery) . I have the £10 voucher from Argos already and an email from vouchercodes this morning to say transaction has tracked ,will be confirmed within 6 days at which point the £10 Argos voucher will be available . So hopefully it will be confirmed as £20 off a £104 fridge isn't bad .
Edited by: "rogparki" 26th May
They are really reliable. Once I didn't submit enough information with a receipt - I sent it over and they processed the gift card (was with me the next week). VoucherCodes are fast at paying out, have good CS, and pay more than cashback sites quite often.
hearts221 h, 30 m ago

I have never received any of the Amazon vouchers I was supposed to get

You're doing something wrong then.

Out of all the sites that offer incentives, Voucher Codes comes out on top for me. They're 100% reliable (unlike Quidco, TCB).
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 26th May
Go for it. They are good as the rest
I've never had a problem with Vouchercodes.
You should be able to use both codes in one transaction.
No issues here.
I've had no issues. Amazes me that they can do some of the deals as the last one I spent £1.20 something in order to get a £20 gift card for amazon
Thanks everyone. Sounds like a goer then.
mutley127th May

Thanks everyone. Sounds like a goer then.

Got the £10 voucher from Vouchercodes today (valid till May 2020) so a result - £20 in Argos vouchers on a £104 fridge purchase . Obviously the Argos voucher has to be used by 19 Jun , but the vouchercodes one is valid for 2 years .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants