Vouchercodes - why dont i get emails anymore?

Found 27th Jun
Hi.

Anyone know why Vouchercodes code have stopped giving reward vouchers? For example. ‘£5 gift gift for £35 spend at Argos’.

There is the odd topman one now and then but seems to dramatically reduced the number of rewards offers they have.

Also windfall wednesday seems to have stopped.
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
I believe Windfall did happen today, £15 Amazon when spending £30 at Shoeaholics. Maybe they have lost too much money after all the TUI goodwill gestures
jamie0154 m ago

I believe Windfall did happen today, £15 Amazon when spending £30 at S …I believe Windfall did happen today, £15 Amazon when spending £30 at Shoeaholics. Maybe they have lost too much money after all the TUI goodwill gestures

Ahh did it? I wonder if im no longer getting the emails due the the data change 😏
SteMoss1 m ago

Ahh did it? I wonder if im no longer getting the emails due the the data …Ahh did it? I wonder if im no longer getting the emails due the the data change 😏

I don't use Windfall because I'm never online at 11am

VC site confirms it took place though:

34162221-DVOM3.jpg
jamie0159 m ago

I believe Windfall did happen today, £15 Amazon when spending £30 at S …I believe Windfall did happen today, £15 Amazon when spending £30 at Shoeaholics. Maybe they have lost too much money after all the TUI goodwill gestures

They paid out for the TUI? What did they offer as a gesture of goodwill?
RiverDragon83 m ago

They paid out for the TUI? What did they offer as a gesture of goodwill?

They approved for the whole amount, £50 Amazon for under £5. But now people are saying they aren't doing it anymore as the goodwill threshold has been met. Probably means they've lost so much money on it that they can't afford to honour the rest!
Edited by: "jamie015" 27th Jun
jamie01518 m ago

They approved for the whole amount, £50 Amazon for under £5. But now p …They approved for the whole amount, £50 Amazon for under £5. But now people are saying they aren't doing it anymore as the goodwill threshold has been met. Probably means they've lost so much money on it that they can't afford to honour the rest!

I've been waiting... and waiting... (then forgot about it), going to contact them, cheers.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 27th Jun
jamie0153 m ago

They approved for the whole amount, £50 Amazon for under £5. But now p …They approved for the whole amount, £50 Amazon for under £5. But now people are saying they aren't doing it anymore as the goodwill threshold has been met. Probably means they've lost so much money on it that they can't afford to honour the rest!

Credit where credit is due though, they paid out, had this been Quidcon im sure it would be a different outcome. Vouchercodes is amazing well run company.
deleted79467
you need to change the title of this thread to why do i not get emails from vouchercodes
RiverDragon830 m ago

I've been waiting... and waiting... (then forgot about it), going to …I've been waiting... and waiting... (then forgot about it), going to contact them, cheers.

Too late now, they aren't paying out any more Only for those who emailed early!
SteMoss27th Jun

Credit where credit is due though, they paid out, had this been Quidcon im …Credit where credit is due though, they paid out, had this been Quidcon im sure it would be a different outcome. Vouchercodes is amazing well run company.

That's true, and such a quick payment time too!
jamie0152 m ago

Too late now, they aren't paying out any more Only for those who …Too late now, they aren't paying out any more Only for those who emailed early!

Going to ask for at least £5 back
RiverDragon820 m ago

Going to ask for at least £5 back

Good luck!
I just get spam. Even if I’ve blocked them
due to GDPR, you have to opt in.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants