Groups

Vouchers are the new marijuana

Is it just me or are loads of vouchers "dealers" cropping up all the time now.

Get the memo people, theyre banned.

9 Comments

Drugs = Dangerous Business

Original Poster

skusey;6414727

and what is the point of gift vouchers. swopping a £10 note that you can use in any shop, for a £10 voucher you can only use in one or two.

skusey;6414727

vouchers=even more dangerous! I could kill a man at ten paces with a newspaper coupon:whistling:

How about if it was a voucher for marijuana?

generaloneill;6414764

and what is the point of gift vouchers. swopping a £10 note that you can … and what is the point of gift vouchers. swopping a £10 note that you can use in any shop, for a £10 voucher you can only use in one or two.

They are not banned though?

DarkKnight;6414806

How about if it was a voucher for marijuana?

only redeemable in amsterdam m8 therefore banned

can be traded

on our sister site hotukdrugdeals:whistling:

barky;6414864

only redeemable in amsterdam m8 therefore bannedcan be traded on our … only redeemable in amsterdam m8 therefore bannedcan be traded on our sister site hotukdrugdeals:whistling:

Lol, HotUKDrugDeals.com...funny as

Wow check it out, the Deal of the Day is...Marijuana

DarkKnight;6414882

Lol, HotUKDrugDeals.com...funny asWow check it out, the Deal of the Day … Lol, HotUKDrugDeals.com...funny asWow check it out, the Deal of the Day is...Marijuana

wonder who has the highest FS/FT feedback on that site??

barky;6415065

wonder who has the highest FS/FT feedback on that site??

Lol, and the highest Rep?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421245
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1530

See more discussions