Expired

VOXI

Found 6th Mar
I’ve been hearing about VOXI on Facebook but I’ve noticed they have angry reactions with no one explaining why they have reacted that way other than saying stuff like the sim hasn’t arrived (which I don’t see as too much of a problem as its easy enough to just send an email).

How have VOXI HUKD users found it? What’s the best parts and worst parts of being on the network?

Tia
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
My 12 year old daughter is on it and loves it. She got a free phone case for her iPhone 7. Once the unlimited video and music pass expires I may look elsewhere, but frankly I can't fault it for £10 at the moment.
Original Poster
Paddy_o_furniture16 m ago

My 12 year old daughter is on it and loves it. She got a free phone case …My 12 year old daughter is on it and loves it. She got a free phone case for her iPhone 7. Once the unlimited video and music pass expires I may look elsewhere, but frankly I can't fault it for £10 at the moment.

What’s the unlimited video and music pass?
Mechtup23 m ago

What’s the unlimited video and music pass?

You get unlimited data to use certain services for 6 months. Such as youtube, spotify etc. Their will be a charge after 6 months.
I have it

It didn't even ask for me for Id. I'm under 25 but still, it says it's only for under 25s

Anyway
It has tons of data for the price
It has infinite calls and messages.

I bought the £10 package less then a week ago
I haven't noticed anything bad

I get about 6 Download and 3 Upload speed in my area on my phone
Edited by: "Norseg" 6th Mar
I’m on VOXI and it’s a pretty good deal for £10 and on Vodafone network. Also if you sign up you can get a free £10 Amazon Voucher here (and if you know someone with a referral link you can get another £10 voucher so £20 in total)

unlimited calls, sms, MMS
unlimited data for social apps
2GB
unlimited data for video and music apps (YouTube and Spotify included) - free for 6months
can use all this in Europe for free
30 day plans, just opt out in the account when you want to leave
No ID check anymore either, just Date of Birth

google.co.uk/amp…mp/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants