Voxi unlimited data

Posted 2nd Oct
Hi first post for me I think, just had a text from voxi saying they are making some technical updates. With this is mind they are switching me to unlimited data, not sure if this applies to every voxi customer but a restart of the device is needed that is all.

Probably best for the freebie section
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
Just for clarity: is that a free upgrade with no increase in cyclic charges, or a free upgrade but increase in cyclic charges? Only asking as the Voxi website suggests 45GB is the maximum data plan available.
I got this text too. I’m on the £10 for 8gb data but my data hasn’t moved for the past 2 months. It’s not an offer, they are doing some work in the background and moved me (everyone?) onto unlimited until it’s sorted. As I say, only just received the text but been on unlimited for a few months
Paul201902/10/2019 17:02

I got this text too. I’m on the £10 for 8gb data but my data hasn’t moved f …I got this text too. I’m on the £10 for 8gb data but my data hasn’t moved for the past 2 months. It’s not an offer, they are doing some work in the background and moved me (everyone?) onto unlimited until it’s sorted. As I say, only just received the text but been on unlimited for a few months

Same as me Paul I've noticed the app has not been tracking my data usage for a few months now, free data!!
Yes it is only temporary until Technical problems are sorted.
Paul201902/10/2019 17:02

I got this text too. I’m on the £10 for 8gb data but my data hasn’t moved f …I got this text too. I’m on the £10 for 8gb data but my data hasn’t moved for the past 2 months. It’s not an offer, they are doing some work in the background and moved me (everyone?) onto unlimited until it’s sorted. As I say, only just received the text but been on unlimited for a few months

Yeah same here no matter what data I used on the 8gb tariff it never used any, no doubt they've noticed and are gonna put a stop to it.
jez79402/10/2019 19:52

Yeah same here no matter what data I used on the 8gb tariff it never used …Yeah same here no matter what data I used on the 8gb tariff it never used any, no doubt they've noticed and are gonna put a stop to it.

So the real tip from OP's thread is don't bother with any Voxi SIMO package other than the cheapest, cos the cheapest provides everything unlimited ! Winning.
I also got the same txt yesterday. If we have already been getting the unlimited data, is a restart of the device really necessary as suggested in the text? Just wondering if the restart is how they will eventually know to move you back off unlimited data to your plans data? I've been getting the unlimited already anyway so wondering if it's worth bothering with the restart? I'm on the 8GB package.
gizz_mo03/10/2019 08:34

I also got the same txt yesterday. If we have already been getting the …I also got the same txt yesterday. If we have already been getting the unlimited data, is a restart of the device really necessary as suggested in the text? Just wondering if the restart is how they will eventually know to move you back off unlimited data to your plans data? I've been getting the unlimited already anyway so wondering if it's worth bothering with the restart? I'm on the 8GB package.

I didn’t bother!
gizz_mo03/10/2019 08:34

I also got the same txt yesterday. If we have already been getting the …I also got the same txt yesterday. If we have already been getting the unlimited data, is a restart of the device really necessary as suggested in the text? Just wondering if the restart is how they will eventually know to move you back off unlimited data to your plans data? I've been getting the unlimited already anyway so wondering if it's worth bothering with the restart? I'm on the 8GB package.

Good point, I'm on the same plan 8gig for £10 I haven't restarted my phone yet and not planning to so I'll see how long this free data lasts for
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants