Found 7th Jan
I used to use expat shield but its not free anymore. Can anyone recommend a free vpn please ? I want to watch 4 on demand in USA.
Many thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Is 4OD streamed through a browser?, if so how about using Chrome with the Geoproxy plugin ?

Numerous options to add a freebie VPN as extensions to browsers. Client-level free options are less common. You could try pegasusvpn.com/

Original Poster

Ive tried regular proxies, chrome incognito, and hot spot shield, and 4OD wont play. I try these options out, many thanks for suggestions.

I personally would rather pay for something like a vpn there are some shady things that go on with free ones. I stand by that if a product is free, then you are the product. I use ExpressVPN never had any issue and they have many locations.

The opera browers has a free vpn option but not sure what restrictions come with it.

marty-401

The opera browers has a free vpn option but not sure what restrictions … The opera browers has a free vpn option but not sure what restrictions come with it.

Opera has no facility to set UK location, so probably useless for OP.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98198
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769468
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247628
    4. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …22

See more discussions