Vpn deals

Posted 10th Oct
hi. I'm now thinking of buying vpn as iv never had it before. dont want to pay too much as in not streaming Netflix etc, just a live app on fire stick.
my stick needs updating and my phone company wont let me download redbox
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
"Phone company" meaning ISP? Many web / mobile browsers have integrated VPN so bypassing any ISP-restrictions, eg Opera, Brave.
Browser-based VPN will not hide app-based data usage.
AndyRoyd10/10/2019 18:50

"Phone company" meaning ISP? Many web / mobile browsers have integrated …"Phone company" meaning ISP? Many web / mobile browsers have integrated VPN so bypassing any ISP-restrictions, eg Opera, Brave. Browser-based VPN will not hide app-based data usage.

Yep, Vodafone home broadband
Misslovely10/10/2019 18:51

Yep, Vodafone home broadband

Won't be an issue to download an apk file from a website via desktop or mobile Opera browser, regardless of Voda or any other ISP restrictions.
AndyRoyd10/10/2019 19:01

Won't be an issue to download an apk file from a website via desktop or …Won't be an issue to download an apk file from a website via desktop or mobile Opera browser, regardless of Voda or any other ISP restrictions.

Il try. Do I just stick my fire tv stick in laptop and download them? Thanks
Misslovely10/10/2019 20:51

Il try. Do I just stick my fire tv stick in laptop and download them? …Il try. Do I just stick my fire tv stick in laptop and download them? Thanks

Not clear what you mean by "them", but regardless:
on laptop, install Opera browser opera.com/
activate the free VPN in Opera settings
with the VPN active (and ideally Opera's adblock also active), use Opera to visit your fave apk source site e.g. apkpure.com/
search for and download whatever apk you want
transfer the apk to the Firestick via whatever method suits (network copy / email / USB).
install / sideload apk on Firestick.
All the above will sidestep any ISP download restriction, but will not hide the data subsequently used by any FS app.
AndyRoyd10/10/2019 21:09

Not clear what you mean by "them", but regardless:on laptop, install Opera …Not clear what you mean by "them", but regardless:on laptop, install Opera browser https://www.opera.com/activate the free VPN in Opera settingswith the VPN active (and ideally Opera's adblock also active), use Opera to visit your fave apk source site e.g. https://apkpure.com/search for and download whatever apk you wanttransfer the apk to the Firestick via whatever method suits (network copy / email / USB).install / sideload apk on Firestick.All the above will sidestep any ISP download restriction, but will not hide the data subsequently used by any FS app.

Thanks alot. I will download them tomorrow and thanks for telling me about apk. Few apps are there that I wanted, which became outdated on my fire stick like livenet TV.
Fingers crossed it will be easy to do. I used to pay a guy £10 but had to keep paying him as my stick had to get replaced and did reset. His done one now so il have to do it.
Gollywood11/10/2019 01:16

I bought a lifetime VPN from here …I bought a lifetime VPN from here :https://stacksocial.com/search?cat=477&query=VPN&sort=lowest_priceAbout $25

Which did you choose, theres too many. Thanks
Misslovely15/10/2019 17:10

Which did you choose, theres too many. Thanks

Hello.

I selected one called 'VPN Secure'

It was about $25 on offer for lifetime package.

I just went for the cheapest one if I'm honest. It went down in price to about $20 a week later!

It can be used on 5 devices

Goodbye
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants