VPN deals

Posted 27th Nov 2021
I saw a Nord VPN deal pop up over night, I clicked the Alert and it already had been deleted.

£58 for 2 years seems OK. Wonder why it was deleted? Are the moderators deleting it or the poster?

Any other reputable VPN's around with good deals?

Need one for my 4KMax firestick.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Danny.Halliday
    malnuman29/11/2021 19:02

Can you delete payment details straight after, it says ìts renwewd at the …Can you delete payment details straight after, it says ìts renwewd at the higher price after the sale period, also do you know if it has a firestick app? Thanks

Yes you can or just turn auto renewal off.
    ifixit
    Nord is still running the offer of 2 years for £58.00 on there site. Save the vat by clicking a country that is vat free like Ukraine etc.
    lettherebedeals
    I have been using Ivacy for around 5 years now, I got a lifetime deal on sharewareonsale for $25 and after all this time, I still have a premium account and its works perfectly, Ivacy also works perfectly on Smart TVs, Android Devices & Linux, I am highly impressed check Ivacy out you will not be disappointed.

ivacy.com/ (edited)
    jameshothothot
    What are you looking to do? I have also found a lot of Von deals disappear. I have previously posted some myself in prior years and they got taken down. Was due to company being too small. Think the Nord was about cash back.

I just signed up to keep solid lifetime for 13 pounds and confirm Netflix US working! That is not the case on my current windscribe lifetime or my old privatevpn which just expired. They used to be super on all Netflix regions.

For general private internet viewing think any of those lifetime deals will do on the search.

Dazn Canada not working on keepsolid but I have emailed support.
    bozo007
    Various reasons for deleting - it expired, it was a repost, the OP deleted it because it got Cold votes, etc.
    sm9690
    Pure VPN is £56.26 ($74.95) for 5 years. I’ve used it for years and not had an issue. They’ve got a firestick app as well

purevpn.com/vpn…eal
    Mendoza
    don’t get NordVPN, it’s really not great.

I believe surfshark have a Black Friday offer, I’ve never used it, but people here rave about it.

personally Windscribe is my go to, unfortunately I don’t think there’s any offers (edited)
    Blurryface
    PIA or Keepsolid seem to work pretty decent for me. Have 5 years on purevpn and it's absolutely rubbish, pia and keepsolid both work fine with danz and peacocktv for me, sure keepsolid was like £9 odd a few months ago on a lifetime account - it's been rock solid recently.
    AndyRoyd
    There's a promo of one-off £12.40 for lifetime sub to FastestVPN, although it probably isn't.
    Lifetime of up to 15 simultaneous connections where any or all of those 15 can be routers feeding multiple downstream devices.
    Apps for popular OSs and kit (Direstick, etc) inc router configs, P2P/torrent friendly, etc.
    fastestvpn.com/lif…eal plus 17% discount code: special2020
    malnuman
    Just got the max 4k today, looking on here to find a decent vpn, so many mixed reviews/opinions on all of them I'm still none the wiser..
    Danny.Halliday
    Surfshark are very good. Give them a try they have an offer on at the moment too. Better than nord in my opinion.
    malnuman
    Danny.Halliday29/11/2021 11:01

Surfshark are very good. Give them a try they have an offer on at the …Surfshark are very good. Give them a try they have an offer on at the moment too. Better than nord in my opinion.

Can you delete payment details straight after, it says ìts renwewd at the higher price after the sale period, also do you know if it has a firestick app? Thanks
's avatar
Top Merchants