VPN for 1 month

Found 7th Jul
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone wants to do a VPN share like the Netflix or spotify family. I am only in need for a VPN for about 1 week or 2 and don't want to be paying too much for so little time. I only need it for 1 device and most monthly fees include up to 5 devices per subsciption.

Any suggestions/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskSoftware
9 Comments
Digibit is a monthly subscription £2.50
davie188819 m ago

Digibit is a monthly subscription £2.50

haha still to expensive for me to justify using it twice or three times. I was thinking more along the lines of 50p to £1
Betternet is free
sazal42 m ago

haha still to expensive for me to justify using it twice or three times. I …haha still to expensive for me to justify using it twice or three times. I was thinking more along the lines of 50p to £1

Twice or three times? Freebie services likely suit. Random examples: Opera browser for PC has integral unlimited VPN (proxy) and mobile Opera Mini mobile has similar unlimited when using the integral ad-blocker, where both mask your true IP (assuming that is your requirement).
Windscribe give you 10gb free a month, but often have offers were you can add a code to make it 50gb free a month

windscribe.com/
regretful111 m ago

Windscribe give you 10gb free a month, but often have offers were you can …Windscribe give you 10gb free a month, but often have offers were you can add a code to make it 50gb free a monthhttps://windscribe.com/

Yeah I was using that and accidentally forgot to turn it off and my whole 10GB went so quick tried to make another account and they clicked on as soon as I tried to log in hahaha.
Tried opera but they only have netharlands as a VPN in europe no UK option
betternet keeps disconnecting me.

any other suggestions?
If you look in your windscribe account there is an option to tweet for an extra 5gb of data a month, just open a twitter account and click the link from windscribe
You can also signup up for a new account on your mobile phone using the phones mobiles data and a different email address just checked and it works
sazal7th Jul

Tried opera but they only have netharlands as a VPN in europe no UK option …Tried opera but they only have netharlands as a VPN in europe no UK option ... any other suggestions?

Epic Privacy Browser (based on Chrome) has user selectable encrypted proxy locations inc UK.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants