VPN Hacks

Posted 4th Oct
Hey All

I am just back to work and I am determined to be careful with my money going forward. I am not a big goods buyer, but I do have a few subscriptions. I have had the spotify Philippines hack for a year or so, and just did the Netflix one too. Are there any other VPN based hacks that I may have missed? I know that there is a youtube one too, but unsure about that as I have a browser addon which since being installed I have seen no ads with.

Thanks in advance.

fiftyg
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Best to put a keyword on here.
I was lucky to get a 3 year deal a last year for private internet access, just keep searching and try a few free trials if they offer them!
esar04/10/2019 14:20

Best to put a keyword on here.I was lucky to get a 3 year deal a last year …Best to put a keyword on here.I was lucky to get a 3 year deal a last year for private internet access, just keep searching and try a few free trials if they offer them!

Thanks for your reply. I meant VPN based hacks. I too have a three year deal with NordVPN.
fiftyg04/10/2019 14:34

Thanks for your reply. I meant VPN based hacks. I too have a three year …Thanks for your reply. I meant VPN based hacks. I too have a three year deal with NordVPN.

Oh, I get you now lol
If your already happy to go against tacs and do something illegal you might just wanna go the whole way with Spotify, you can get modded apk for Android which allows you to play any song and no ads, only difference is you can't download things(not fussed for me)

And obvs not proper premium for Google home or laptops but I only need for mobile ohh and price is free for
Gumbon05/10/2019 06:36

If your already happy to go against tacs and do something illegal you …If your already happy to go against tacs and do something illegal you might just wanna go the whole way with Spotify, you can get modded apk for Android which allows you to play any song and no ads, only difference is you can't download things(not fussed for me) And obvs not proper premium for Google home or laptops but I only need for mobile ohh and price is free for

Not really relevant to my question...
I use YouTube Premium. It's better than paying for Spotify as you get Play Music/YT Music included in the cost + ad free YouTube that still pays the creators.
Edited by: "jamie15" 5th Oct
I am really thinking about that one too. I have never really been a big youtube user to be honest...ah hell I am doing it! I have a fair bit of Spotify left but I paid for that ages ago. Let me see what YouTube has to offer. Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants