vpn unlimited - "lifetime" sub for £13 quid

Found 4th Mar
i'm going to post the link in the first reply to this. it gives you details on how to claim the offer but i wasn't going to post it as a deal because i think the site where you go to to pay for the offer isn't permitted as a deal site on HUKD

i bought a similar sub to vpn unlimited a few years back and it's been great
Community Updates
MiscSoftware & Apps
20 Comments
Original Poster
here we go, go here and follow the instructions - ignore the part that says it's expired because i've just tested the code on the checkout and it works fine

dealnews.com/VPN…tml
Edited by: "HankHandsome" 4th Mar
Very good but is it any good?.
.MUFC.1 m ago

Yes. I've used it for years mate.
Original Poster
.MUFC.2 m ago

define "good" though

i've used it plenty of times for various things associated with VPN's and it's been great. when i was with SSE with my broadband, they throttled their internet speed between about 7pm and midnight but if i wanted to download something, I'd fire this VPN up and select the appropriate server and have zero throttling.

i've also used it to stream stuff on my android box as well.
HankHandsome1 m ago

define "good" thoughi've used it plenty of times for various things …define "good" thoughi've used it plenty of times for various things associated with VPN's and it's been great. when i was with SSE with my broadband, they throttled their internet speed between about 7pm and midnight but if i wanted to download something, I'd fire this VPN up and select the appropriate server and have zero throttling.i've also used it to stream stuff on my android box as well.

Sadly I've just bought a years sub to PIA, wish I'd seen your post first.
Original Poster
.MUFC.28 m ago

Sadly I've just bought a years sub to PIA, wish I'd seen your post first.

that's a pain.

any other way you could find the £13 quid though ?. i know you'll essentially have this dormant for a year with your PIA sub, but £13 for "life" has to be worth a punt ..
HankHandsome2 m ago

that's a pain.any other way you could find the £13 quid though ?. i know …that's a pain.any other way you could find the £13 quid though ?. i know you'll essentially have this dormant for a year with your PIA sub, but £13 for "life" has to be worth a punt ..

A year is a long time when it comes to iptv and vpn's. It's tempting but can't justify atm.
Original Poster
fair enough
SJHan46 m ago

Yes. I've used it for years mate.

What do you use it for? Just torrents?
Tempted by this. Already have Windscribe which doesn't expire until January next year but for £13 this is pretty decent, I think?

How long do these 'lifetime' subs last though? Have VPN Unlimited been around long?
HankHandsome16 m ago

that's a pain.any other way you could find the £13 quid though ?. i know …that's a pain.any other way you could find the £13 quid though ?. i know you'll essentially have this dormant for a year with your PIA sub, but £13 for "life" has to be worth a punt ..

Yeah, my Breathe 'free for life internet' is still running
Original Poster
McShane13 m ago

Tempted by this. Already have Windscribe which doesn't expire until …Tempted by this. Already have Windscribe which doesn't expire until January next year but for £13 this is pretty decent, I think? How long do these 'lifetime' subs last though? Have VPN Unlimited been around long?

it's a product of the company keepsolid

the original version of vpn unlimited was launched in 2013

keepsolid.com/his…ory
deeky45 m ago

What do you use it for? Just torrents?

Usually Mobdro as it occasionally claims to be offline without using a VPN.
No idea how good this is but if you are using it for certain things make sure you read up about the service first check review sites like tor rent freak and make sure you are protected. Just watching Netflix then you will probably be ok.
HankHandsome2 h, 9 m ago

fair enough

Temptation got the better of me lol, Bit the bullet as no doubt next year when I need a vpn there won't be any offers.

Well it isn't as quick as PIA on my pc or Android box, But it is faster than my previous vpn, Digibit and that was acceptable most of the time.

Once My PIA sub runs out I'll revert to this as I think it'll be fine as it's only for streaming etc. It might differ on other days and it'll be back up if PIA goes down etc.. You should post it as a deal, Someone else posted a deal for PIA on stacksocial on here.
Original Poster
.MUFC.9 h, 5 m ago

Temptation got the better of me lol, Bit the bullet as no doubt next year …Temptation got the better of me lol, Bit the bullet as no doubt next year when I need a vpn there won't be any offers. Well it isn't as quick as PIA on my pc or Android box, But it is faster than my previous vpn, Digibit and that was acceptable most of the time.Once My PIA sub runs out I'll revert to this as I think it'll be fine as it's only for streaming etc. It might differ on other days and it'll be back up if PIA goes down etc.. You should post it as a deal, Someone else posted a deal for PIA on stacksocial on here.

that's interesting - i did try a stack social deal a while back that got deleted so maybe things have changed ?. I'll get it up as a deal and see how we go
HankHandsome3 m ago

that's interesting - i did try a stack social deal a while back that got …that's interesting - i did try a stack social deal a while back that got deleted so maybe things have changed ?. I'll get it up as a deal and see how we go

It's usual double standards, I posted a deal regarding free legal cover, they removed it!. Someone else posted it and it was allowed!. Good luck!.
Anybody used this for Netflix?
How it streaming?

I'm looking at using this for accessing the US Netflix

Thanks
I need a VPN to just download torrents.
Would anyone recommend this VPN for that?
Is this safe for kodi?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants