vtech digigo texts?

Found 6th Nov 2015
Hi just wondering if anybody has any idea how the message sending on the vetch digigo works, I've tried googling but can't seem to find much info on it.

Wanted to know if I was to buy 2 for each of my daughters can they message each other or does it have to be from the digigo to someone with the app?

Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. VTech
  1. Ask
  2. VTech
There's an app called Vtech Kids Connect that you could use. Not sure how you would find it on Vtech. iOS version:
VTech Kid Connect by VTech Electronics Limited

Edited by: "sazzopardi1971" 6th Nov 2015
I'd like to know too, yes you can send to/from smartphones but can you send Digigo to Digigo? I'll be able to let you know on Christmas morning, but guessing that's going to be too late!
Original Poster
Yes that's exactly what I want to know, want to get my daughters for Christmas so they can message each other, only reason I'm really getting them is for this so really need to find out somehow.
Yes you can it says on instructions to another digigo.
Thanks for this however...does anyone know how to delete messages on the digigo? Ive sent a test msg from Santa but i dont know how to delete them on the digigo? Ive deleted the messages from my app but they're still showing on the device
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants