VTECH INNOTAB ~ will it play movies from a sd card?

Found 30th Nov 2011
Anyone know the answer?? thanks in advance if anyone can help
Community Updates
4 Comments

The InnoTab has the facility to play home videos, such as those taken with a personal digital camera or video recorder. The videos need to be in AVI format, with an MJPEG codec. They can then be transferred from your computer to the InnoTab, via the Learning Lodge File Manager. Please note that you will need to have an SD card in the InnoTab before you begin the transfer.
Edited by: "ScrewYou" 30th Nov 2011
ok ive googled it and seen you can as long as its avi , i take it you need to use some convertor program to do that then put it on the sd card?
ScrewYou

the InnoTab play videos?The InnoTab has the facility to play home videos, … the InnoTab play videos?The InnoTab has the facility to play home videos, such as those taken with a personal digital camera or video recorder. The videos need to be in AVI format, with an MJPEG codec. They can then be transferred from your computer to the InnoTab, via the Learning Lodge File Manager. Please note that you will need to have an SD card in the InnoTab before you begin the transfer (see above for specifications).

sounds complicated
hawick

sounds complicated

shouldn't be, looking to do this for little ones xmas this year.
download any video convertor - its free (simpler and less errors than super imo)
add file to be converted (can add multiple if want)
on top right hand click at pic of movie reel select 'customised avi'
in options panel below that under video options, codec select mjpeg
click convert
thats the basics - not sure if need to resize of not (obviously will if file if massive) or sound format
connect innotab to pc via usb cable
load up software
transfer it

not complicated just specific

edit: anyone actually done it and knows more specifics? such as limited vertical/horizontal resolutions or bitrates etc?
i think spound will be mp3 as thats what the faq says for music.

missus just told me to look at this site and seems to have guides so hopefully will also work:
setupmyinnotab.co.uk/
Edited by: "brilly" 1st Dec 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants