Found 21st Mar 2008
Looking to take the kids to see The Spiderwick Chronicles this weekend at VUE - not somewhere I frequent usually use project tv - but seeing as its easter weekend thought I'd splash out a bit.

Looking at website I can get 4 family tickets for £16 or £18 can't remeber which but does anyone know a way of getting them cheaper?

I also remember a while back somebody posted a £7.50 food deal - is that still on??

Thanks in advance for any help

1. Ask
  2. Cinema
  3. Vue
4 Comments

Original Poster

octobergirl;1755493

try … try thishttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/159966/2-for-the-price-of-1-odeon-offerIknow its not vue but might help

Thanks but as I said don't go to cinema very often - about once a year!! This offer is Mon - Thurs too & I work 5 nights a week so not likely to make use of this offer.

Sorry - If you go into the Vue cinema, they often give out vouchers for students, or just £1.50 off your next visit, I go most sunday s with a 241 ticket and if you ask them they give you vouchers for £1.50 off, I would send them to you but too late

I think the food deal is now 8 items for £6 including drinks nachos and popcorn?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2841
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…821
    3. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread23
    4. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!22

See more discussions