Vue Cinema Norwich - Price Increase?

Found 30th May 2012
Bit of an odd question, but can anyone from Norwich remember what price a ticket was at Vue for a Saver Ticket on a Wednesday? I thought it was £5.75 or something like that, I have just looked at tickets for tonight and they are £7.20.

I don't recall paying £7.20 last time I went so they must have put their prices up but I can't find anything about it.

Anyone know?
Community Updates
MiscCinemaVuePrice Glitch
12 Comments
orange Wednesday FTW.
Are you sure you are not confusing their super saver offers before 5pm?

Mon-Thur before 5pm it’s £5.95. After 5pm and it’s £7.20.
Original Poster
fluffyundacrakas

Are you sure you are not confusing their super saver offers before 5pm? … Are you sure you are not confusing their super saver offers before 5pm? Mon-Thur before 5pm it’s £5.95. After 5pm and it’s £7.20.

No, I am sure we went last week or the week before for a movie at 6pm and it wasn't £7.20............
kimbyanne

No, I am sure we went last week or the week before for a movie at 6pm and … No, I am sure we went last week or the week before for a movie at 6pm and it wasn't £7.20............

Did you pay by card? Check your online banking and work it out from that? Or you could ask at the ticket kiosk if they’ve recently increased their prices. £7 is still a bargain, it’s roughly £12 per ticket down these sides
Could be worse ours is £7:40 and £8:60.

Seems like as above cut off time is 5pm
Original Poster
Yeah, I know the price isn't too bad considering what some places charge - I remember the cinema at the O2 was like £10 a ticket and that was a year or two ago when I was there.

Good thinking, I will check my bank statement - I am just sure it wasn't £7.20! I might go down there at lunch and ask as I need to book tickets anyway.
It was 6.85 for an adult after 5 during the week and 8 at weekend's last time I checked - so it might have gone up.

As a fellow Norwich person sign up to the RewardMe card at the Castle Mall help desk (by the Canary Store) for free and it'll save you £1.50 per adult ticket at anytime! I was lucky enough to see Avengers for £4.15 !
You know they do cheap Tuesday's at the vue in Norwich too. Tickets are half price.

This used to be the case not too long ago. Either way, it's £8.20 at the odeon so vue is still cheaper by comparison, even if they do have poorer screens.
I think they have increased their prices, I went the other week before 5pm and sure it was £5.75 or something now it's showing as £6.75 online. After 5pm £8.10 & peak £9.45!!!
Edited by: "nicster08" 30th May 2012
Original Poster
chaywa

It was 6.85 for an adult after 5 during the week and 8 at weekend's last … It was 6.85 for an adult after 5 during the week and 8 at weekend's last time I checked - so it might have gone up. As a fellow Norwich person sign up to the RewardMe card at the Castle Mall help desk (by the Canary Store) for free and it'll save you £1.50 per adult ticket at anytime! I was lucky enough to see Avengers for £4.15 !

I have one of those, I assume it wont work with Orange Weds or Cheap Tuesday's?
Original Poster
steve01980

You know they do cheap Tuesday's at the vue in Norwich too. Tickets are … You know they do cheap Tuesday's at the vue in Norwich too. Tickets are half price.This used to be the case not too long ago. Either way, it's £8.20 at the odeon so vue is still cheaper by comparison, even if they do have poorer screens.

Yes, I have used cheap Tuesdays a few times but we looking at seeing MIB3, Avengers and a couple of others during next week and Cheap Tuesday wont work next week as it is a Bank Hol.
A bit late but just found out that ALL ticket prices increased by 5% on 25th May.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants