Vue tickets to give away

Found 17th Dec 2017
Traded some nectar surplus.

Terms and Conditions: 1. This ticket must be exchanged for an admission ticket to any Vue Cinema (excluding Gold Class, Premiere seating, 3D, Special, Alternative or Over 18’s Screenings, Scene, IMAX and Luxury Seating). 2. Customers may upgrade to VIP and/or Xtreme upon payment at site of the incremental difference in price between a Standard 2D ticket and a VIP/Xtreme ticket. 3. It must be used at the time of exchange for any one regularly scheduled film performance subject to availability. One ticket only per person. 4. This ticket may not be used to reserve an admission ticket by telephone or on-line. 5. The holder is not entitled to any preferential right over other cinema patrons. 6. This ticket may not be combined with any other ticket offer. 7. It may not be used for premieres or special events. 8. This ticket may not be exchanged for use at a later date nor may it be exchanged for cash or merchandise. 9. This ticket expires on 31st December 2017. It is not subject to any time extensions. 10. This pass may not be re-sold. 11. Film classification rules apply. ID may be required. 12. The Cinema Manager’s decision is final.

Only ask if you're going to use them. I'll send two codes per person.

Usual rules. 500 comments or 25 deals minimum to qualify for this giveaway.
Community Updates
MiscEntertainment
112 Comments
Would love a couple if possible please? Would be a nice treat for my daughter to start off xmas hols?
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 17th Dec 2017
Thanks, I'd love a pair.
What does it mean by one ticket per person?
May I have a couple please
chuckiedoll1 m ago

Would love a couple if possible? Would be a nice treat for my daughter to …Would love a couple if possible? Would be a nice treat for my daughter to start off xmas hols?

Sent
Drooler59 s ago

Sent

Thank you very much.
Merry Christmas!
Would you like a now tv sports pass in exchange?
Agharta2 m ago

Thanks, I'd love a pair.

Sent
Dolphinzz2 m ago

What does it mean by one ticket per person?

You need one code per ticket and one ticket per person to see film
May i have a couple please?
chuckiedoll1 m ago

Thank you very much.Merry Christmas!Would you like a now tv sports pass in …Thank you very much.Merry Christmas!Would you like a now tv sports pass in exchange?

Would love one please. Many thanks
AW00791 m ago

May i have a couple please?

Sent
Drooler2 m ago

Sent

Thanks Drooler.
Would really appreciate a couple of tickets if still available
etta1911 m ago

Would really appreciate a couple of tickets if still available

Sent
I'd love a couple please if you have any left, no worries if not

Very kind thing you're doing, Happy Christmas!
Hi Drooler,

I am not here looking for one (or two), but just wanted to appreciate your giveaway thread. Great job!!!
MSK.2 m ago

I'd love a couple please if you have any left, no worries if not :)Very …I'd love a couple please if you have any left, no worries if not :)Very kind thing you're doing, Happy Christmas!

Sent
Can service two more requests 😊
Hi there, I'd really appreciate a couple also please. If you don't have any left, thanks anyway
Drooler5 m ago

Sent

Thanks so much Drooler
Can i have two to give to my sister please?
If Drooler has run out of tickets, reply to me and can send you some ticket codes
LittleBunny2 m ago

Hi there, I'd really appreciate a couple also please. If you don't have …Hi there, I'd really appreciate a couple also please. If you don't have any left, thanks anyway

Sent
Drooler1 m ago

Sent

Thanks very much
Drooler22 s ago

Aaaaaaaaaand I'm out. May get more later if I get time and continue the …Aaaaaaaaaand I'm out. May get more later if I get time and continue the giveaway 😃 Merry Christmas to all

And to you too.
Chanchi324 m ago

If Drooler has run out of tickets, reply to me and can send you some …If Drooler has run out of tickets, reply to me and can send you some ticket codes

can i have some please
AW00794 m ago

Can i have two to give to my sister please?

sent you two
Drooler2 m ago

Aaaaaaaaaand I'm out. May get more later if I get time and continue the …Aaaaaaaaaand I'm out. May get more later if I get time and continue the giveaway 😃 Merry Christmas to all

if you do get more please can i be considered
Drooler22 m ago

Sent

Thank you Drooler! Merry Christmas!
Mis-counted

I have two codes left for one lucky person. First to ask.....
I'll have them if left thank you!!
Drooler3 m ago

Mis-countedI have two codes left for one lucky person. First to ask.....

Yes I'll have them if you have them left thanks!
Yes please! Would love two if there’s any left - perfect for date night! How generous of you
May I have two please,already got two from haritori,I have 4 kids just need two more if possible. Thank you
Really generous offer, not often this happens. Merry Christmas OP.
Thank you very much for your help. Merry Xmas to you
sydney212 m ago

May I have two please,already got two from haritori,I have 4 kids just …May I have two please,already got two from haritori,I have 4 kids just need two more if possible. Thank you

sent you two
I'll be offering another load shortly. Last load though. Enough for 15 people to have 2 codes each

Please only ask if you'll use them by the expiry date and meet the criteria - 500 posts or 25 deals. Makes sure they go to people who contribute 😊
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants