Groups

vuvuzelas banned at wimbledon

Just a quick tip anyone looking at taking their vuvuzela for a day trip to wimbledon will not be allowed to take it in.

13 Comments

ffs im out then

Ha ha funny :-D

Are you allowed to bring Cliff Richard..............

it would never have crossed my mind to take one tbh-wimbeldon is completely different-you could be blowing a vuvuzela during a break in the match you are watching but still disturbing other matches nearby.

dont have a problem with them at footy or even cricket but no way at wimbeldon,or imagine the ryder cup?? or the open?

barky;8859534

it would never have crossed my mind to take one tbh-wimbeldon is … it would never have crossed my mind to take one tbh-wimbeldon is completely different-you could be blowing a vuvuzela during a break in the match you are watching but still disturbing other matches nearby.dont have a problem with them at footy or even cricket but no way at wimbeldon,or imagine the ryder cup?? or the open?

Or at the snooker

World Chess Championship 2011 here I come!

Lol, I thought the OP was making a joke. Turns out it's actually true!
    dailymail.co.uk/spo…xml

Babbabooey;8859565

Lol, I thought the OP was making a joke. Turns out it's actually … Lol, I thought the OP was making a joke. Turns out it's actually true!http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2010/article-1287245/Ian-Ladymans-World-Cup-diary-Quiet-Wimbledon-bans-vuvuzela.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

So did I :w00t:

Banned

They'll be banning fog horns next.

Real shame , typical killjoys at Wimbledon , I just dont think we hear enough of the vuvuzela musical instrument .
    I think someones bringing out the Best of the Beatles tunes played on the vuvuzela soon . Look for it in the shops .
    I'll stick to my vuvezela ringtones on my phone for the minute :-)

barky;8859534

it would never have crossed my mind to take one tbh-wimbeldon is … it would never have crossed my mind to take one tbh-wimbeldon is completely different-you could be blowing a vuvuzela during a break in the match you are watching but still disturbing other matches nearby.dont have a problem with them at footy or even cricket but no way at wimbeldon,or imagine the ryder cup?? or the open?

last night at the proms anyone !! :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Banned

You can still take guns and ammo though right?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions