Groups

Vuze and High Definition Dowloads (movies)

I'm wanting to watch a movie and I will have to download to "watch in high definition with Vuze", anyway I went to download and AVG is telling me it has threats and virus' on there, so I wondered if anyone knows anything about Vuze and it's potential risks please before I do anything more, thanks

4 Comments

I have no idea on Vuze's security but this page might be worth a look:

mywot.com/en/…com

It seems the site wants to make a peer-to-peer connection hence AVG flipping out at it. Personally when it comes to dubious websites, I steer clear. After all, prevention is better than a cure (unless you like reformatting your hard drive a lot).

Original Poster

Guess I'd better leave it alone then, I'm not computer literate enough to make mistakes, thanks for your help, I'll watch the BBC iplayer instead

Vuze is a peer to peer file sharing client used by many millions of people across the world. I think it was previously called Azureus.

Original Poster

pugw$sh;7209169

Vuze is a peer to peer file sharing client used by many millions of … Vuze is a peer to peer file sharing client used by many millions of people across the world. I think it was previously called Azureus.

Would you happily use it? I'd really like to see this film and have since watched 2 episodes of A History of Scotland on the iPlayer instead, yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn zzzzzz
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co22
      2. Speccing a gaming pc11
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door67
      4. Gaming Monitor33

See more discussions