Groups

Vuze Torrents

Banned
    Hey, im currently downloading torrents at 1.5kbs. Does anyone know how to speed this up?

Cheers

18 Comments

Don't they rely on how many seeders there are?

yep relies on how many seeders there are

Original Poster Banned

i think theres 4 seeders and it has 16 in brackets, is there no way to speed it up?

change the port settings
    ?

Original Poster Banned

change them to what? and how?

seanbwfc;3918827

change them to what? and how?

1. Choose a port from the 49152–65534 range. Azureus needs only one port, but you have to forward it for TCP and UDP to avoid NAT problems and to make sure DHT is running ok. If you really need to choose a port within the range 1024–49151 make sure you pick an "unassigned" port listed at the IANA port list.
    2. Go to Azureus > Tools > Options > Connection and input the new TCP listening port that you have chosen.
    3. Save the changed options.

lets add friends i've created a thread about vuze friends to help make downloading faster.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…up/

what client are you using?
    if its uTorrent do you have a red '!' in the status bar at the bottom of the screen or a green tick?
    could be that a firewall is blocking the port you're trying to use

lots of reasons really, theres tons of guides about if you google for them

edit - ah, Vuze... my advice is to use uTorrent

my port is 37878

What upload speed are you running?:thumbsup:
    Should keep it between 12 and 18 kbs depending on your broadbands upload speed.

chrishill;3918868

what client are you using?if its uTorrent do you have a red '!' in the … what client are you using?if its uTorrent do you have a red '!' in the status bar at the bottom of the screen or a green tick?could be that a firewall is blocking the port you're trying to uselots of reasons really, theres tons of guides about if you google for themedit - ah, Vuze... my advice is to use uTorrent

using VUZE its in the title of this thread:p

Original Poster Banned

I'm still only getting round about 15kbs, i even opened a port for it but still no change. shall i turn off spy bot?

it could just be the ammount of seeders or your ISP has capped your download speeds.
    wht ISP are you using and what are you downloading (if you dont mind me asking) P*RN:oops: lol

Original Poster Banned

lol its Fm 2008, the new fm09 is to slow so im going back to 08, I'm with BT, i tried to add you on vuze but there was lots of grim reapers lol

Banned

Awesome!

Good job admitting to piracy, fool.

Original Poster Banned

Go play with you slap sticks, fool

seanbwfc;3926849

Go play with you slap sticks, fool

lol, my vuze id is "grim-reaper"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?2443
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35191
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492105
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2445

See more discussions