VW Diesel gate UK litigation

Posted 2nd DecEdited by:"IndyS"
VW Dieselgate

The UK's first major mass litigation has begun, with about 100,000 motorists seeking redress from Volkswagen over the "dieselgate" emissions scandal.

Hope the motorists truly impacted win and take VW to the cleaners.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
toonsquirel02/12/2019 15:26

I’ve had a VW that’s affected for past 7 years over my past 2 cars and don …I’ve had a VW that’s affected for past 7 years over my past 2 cars and don’t see how we can claim when it’s not affected us. Yeah they cheated but it’s made no difference to me and cost me nothing

Are you part of the VW legal team?

Perhaps it hasn't affected you. How about any kids breathing in the emissions? IT MATTERS for a whole pile of legal, ethical, moral, regulatory and honesty reasons.
9 Comments
I’ve had a VW that’s affected for past 7 years over my past 2 cars and don’t see how we can claim when it’s not affected us. Yeah they cheated but it’s made no difference to me and cost me nothing
Challenge will be filtering out those genuinely affected Forums are full of complaints post recall and VWs so called fixes.... EGR lights coming on, lower mpg, loss of power, noisier engines and having to sell these cars at a loss etc

I’ve had a VW that’s affected for past 7 years over my past 2 cars and don …I’ve had a VW that’s affected for past 7 years over my past 2 cars and don’t see how we can claim when it’s not affected us. Yeah they cheated but it’s made no difference to me and cost me nothing

Are you part of the VW legal team?

Perhaps it hasn't affected you. How about any kids breathing in the emissions? IT MATTERS for a whole pile of legal, ethical, moral, regulatory and honesty reasons.
ccnp02/12/2019 16:09

Are you part of the VW legal team?Perhaps it hasn't affected you. How …Are you part of the VW legal team?Perhaps it hasn't affected you. How about any kids breathing in the emissions? IT MATTERS for a whole pile of legal, ethical, moral, regulatory and honesty reasons.

Even my car with 4x the advertised emisssions is still far less than most 4x4 on the road. Only difference is they pay a fortune tax for it and I don’t have to. They cheated the government not me. If they told me the truth but tax was the same I’d still of bought the cars. Maybe it has affected the odd person with the things you mention above but 99% of us basically just drive cars that give of more emissions than we though but who buys a car based on the emissions themselves? Not many people as most go off the tax cost which is still low on the vw’s
If I can claim something off VW I certainly will and I’ll even pretend I’m all butt hurt over the whole thing if it gets me some free cash. But reality is it’s made no difference and cost me nothing but a trip to VW
toonsquirel02/12/2019 16:16

If I can claim something off VW I certainly will and I’ll even pretend I’m …If I can claim something off VW I certainly will and I’ll even pretend I’m all butt hurt over the whole thing if it gets me some free cash. But reality is it’s made no difference and cost me nothing but a trip to VW

Your VW drinks no more urea fluid after the software change?

Just saying, you know an investor is risking paying Slater & Gordon etc. and possibly the other side's fees should there be no claim/no loss/no damages in the judgment. Do we entrust our faith on your opinion or the investor's opinion and willingness to risk money?!
Edited by: "splender" 2nd Dec
splender02/12/2019 21:44

Your VW drinks no more urea fluid after the software change?

Maybe been topping the Urea up from a home supply. Certainly taking it somewhere.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants