VW Scirocco SD Card?

Found 3rd May 2012
Anyone got a Scirocco and use the SD port?

I've just bought one, picking it up tomorrow, and have seen it has an SD card, but have read it can only go up to 2GB? Others have said they've had 16GB in there?

Anyone had luck with the larger capacity cards (SDHC) ?
Community Updates
MiscCardSD CardStorageVW
6 Comments
I have a passat cc with 510 sat nav, that is same, only reads upto 2gb cards and for strange reason won't even read micro sd cards in a sd adaptor.... Strange
Does the Passat CC have the ipod/phone connection in the armrest too? Any review on what that's like?

I'd only bother with the SD card if it could be 16gb+ (Varied taste in music haha)

As a previous owner I only had 2gb card but it's not that user friendly as it doesn't sort by anything just alphabetically I think pain when you prioritise on ur laptop!
Used the iPod connector in armrest which was ok except it couldn't always find the iPod had to lock/ unlock screen for it to find it!!
Other than that amazing car had mine bluefin'd that and dsg wow it was fast as f***!! all the best.
No pal it doesn't, Its the 2009, 170 gttdi, wish it had but I had Bluetooth and iPod fitted and world fine, you will love the scirroco.
SlikWik

As a previous owner I only had 2gb card but it's not that user friendly … As a previous owner I only had 2gb card but it's not that user friendly as it doesn't sort by anything just alphabetically I think pain when you prioritise on ur laptop!Used the iPod connector in armrest which was ok except it couldn't always find the iPod had to lock/ unlock screen for it to find it!!Other than that amazing car had mine bluefin'd that and dsg wow it was fast as f***!! all the best.

Nice one buddy! I'll stick to the connection for now - and if needs be I'll find an SD to try it out!
jagnisteju

No pal it doesn't, Its the 2009, 170 gttdi, wish it had but I had … No pal it doesn't, Its the 2009, 170 gttdi, wish it had but I had Bluetooth and iPod fitted and world fine, you will love the scirroco.

Thanks for the help!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants