Groups

VW Tiguan 2.0 TDi SE Nav

24 month lease, 5,000 miles per annum. £2496 advance rental, £600 cash back, £184.33 a month for 23 months.

Is this a good deal?

7 Comments

N ah not as good as the recent one posted

We were looking for a lease, don't know how anyone copes with 5,000 but if you don't I would carefully check the mileage surplus charge and also see the offer in writing.

Original Poster

I only travel minimal distances in the week, and have another car for weekend miles so 5000 is plenty. With gateway2lease, and excess mileage is 7.2p per mile. Haven't seen any VW Tiguan deals posted before.

mattcranfield

I only travel minimal distances in the week, and have another car for … I only travel minimal distances in the week, and have another car for weekend miles so 5000 is plenty. With gateway2lease, and excess mileage is 7.2p per mile. Haven't seen any VW Tiguan deals posted before.

Search VW on hotdeals

Just got a lease with this company today, and checked for a Tiguan for you. by my rudimentary maths I think it's a little cheaper than your op uchoosecontracts.co.uk/vol…nal

Right at the bottom of the list. Also when I called for my own lease (different car though) it was cheaper than the price listed on the webpage

Original Poster

Thanks, will check it out!

Do you really need a diesel? With the sort of mileage and use you describe the dreaded DPF issue is a possibility.
    Edited by: "airbus330" 30th Aug 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat76734
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?55

See more discussions