VW TIGUAN SEL

Posted 14th Mar
Hi all.

Can anyone give me a link to a site / forum for where I can find reviews / owner reviews for a car?

Anyway I’m looking more specifically at a 66 plate VW TIGUAN SEL 2.0 TDI BMT 150. If anyone has had an experience with this car or a very Tiguan of any sort , would love to hear your feedback/experience of the car thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
The Skoda and Seat versions are better value and spec. Get prices with carwow and dtd.

My parents wanted to buy a tiguan last year. Dad asked me to go along. After looking at the VW and not being totally happy (wasn't possible to get the car with the spec he wanted) I suggested looking at skoda. He was very reluctant because hes of an age that thinks of skoda as a joke. I did get him to go look and he ended up buying the Kodiaq. For less money than the vw he got better spec (and better than the spec he wanted). skoda dealer is certainly better to deal with than the vw dealer.

It wasnt that he wanted low spec/cheap - he just did not want pano roof but did want high internal spec. He ended up with the 190bhp 4wd dsg 7 seat, full leather heated memory seats etc. (vw couldnt even spec dual memory seats)
Honest John from the Daily Telegraph does reviews.
DSG?
JumpMan198014/03/2020 18:23

DSG?

DSG is the vw/audi name for the dual clutch automated gearbox. bmw call them DCT, porsche use PDK, etc but they're all the same thing - in effect they are a manual gearbox with twin clutch setup that is controlled and changed by computer. Typically 7 speed and upwards. Great boxes - very smooth, fast changes and none of the inefficiency you got with old auto boxes.
mas9914/03/2020 19:08

DSG is the vw/audi name for the dual clutch automated gearbox. bmw call …DSG is the vw/audi name for the dual clutch automated gearbox. bmw call them DCT, porsche use PDK, etc but they're all the same thing - in effect they are a manual gearbox with twin clutch setup that is controlled and changed by computer. Typically 7 speed and upwards. Great boxes - very smooth, fast changes and none of the inefficiency you got with old auto boxes.

I love my DSG
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants