Groups

VW Touran or a Honda Stream

need some advice.

if you own these cars could you please give me some pros and cons for each.

thanx

6 Comments

Original Poster

Honda stream
    http://www.nextautos.com/files/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/2007-honda-stream-silver.jpg
    Touran
    http://www.velocityjournal.com/images/stk/2007/vw2007touran21911976m.jpg

check out [url]www.parkers.co.uk[/url]

with regards to the Touran (I had one as a rental car for 2 weeks):

+ loads of space
    + many seating possibilities
    + despite the inside space still relatively small outside (it's a bigger golf after all)

- poor build quality
    - cheap plastics that don't wear too well - friend has a 4 year old one (70k miles which looks really bad, plastic covering from the steering wheel all gone and other bits and pieces falling apart)
    - expensive for what it is
    - drives more like a truck than a car
    - fairly old car - model was released in 2003, so not the latest in terms of chassis etc.

Never tried the Honda, so no opinion there. Not sure what exactly you are after but have you considered the Ford S-Max?

Banned

never seen a stream around tbh but it looks alright, have to do some research im afraid but honda usually pretty reliable and reasonably cheap (against vw anyway) to service

Yeah I agree Ford S-Max is best in it's class

Original Poster

the vw seems to have a lower insurance group. the stream only comes in petrol, could be expensive to run.

Teqnophile;8762390

the vw seems to have a lower insurance group. the stream only comes in … the vw seems to have a lower insurance group. the stream only comes in petrol, could be expensive to run.

Where did u take the picture from? I can only find a Honda Stream on Parkers that was built between 2001 and 2005 that looks different (and quite ugly).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions