Groups

W (George W Bush) anyone else dissapointed?

Thought this would be really interesting...

imo it wasn't

Anyone else seen it yet?

9 Comments

saw it tonight, thought it was fairly good. Josh brolin was excellent. If it done anything it made me like jnr even more.

Banned

Eh?..

Original Poster

guv;3373607

Eh?..

Seefilmfirst... Waste of time and printer ink on this occasion methinks:oops:

Absolutely rubbish :x

It would help if you explained OP what it was about or a link maybe?

well some parts were ok - the bits in between i fell asleep - shame - thought it would have been better from oliver stone

I thought it was dreadful as well, but I have spoken to others who really enjoyed it!?

Other half says it was the worst we've ever seen, I didn't rate it either.

Don't think it helped that I was expecting a satirical comedy, quite why I thought that I don't know, I have just re read the synopsis and it says nothing about it being a comedy, oops.

Overall it was too long, nothing new and just...boring.

Starlet;3374453

Other half says it was the worst we've ever seen, I didn't rate it … Other half says it was the worst we've ever seen, I didn't rate it either.Don't think it helped that I was expecting a satirical comedy, quite why I thought that I don't know, I have just re read the synopsis and it says nothing about it being a comedy, oops.Overall it was too long, nothing new and just...boring.

I just echo the above... not what I was expecting at all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99186
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508

See more discussions