Groups

w00t won a competition edit* and now another

Thank you for your request for a BP Ultimate umbrella

Congratulations, one of the 50 BP Ultimate umbrellas has been sent to you! Please check back on bpultimate.co.uk as more Free Stuff will become available in the near future.

yeah baby...just what i always wanted. Who needs a £1000 or a home cinema setup..or a trip to new york..pfft no way..i wanted an umbrella

just had a pack of london sausages delivered as well lol
    1 of 15 winners i think...they were in a fancy bag with some freezer blocks in there to keep them chilled lol

7 Comments

These things usually come in 3s you know !!.................:-D

Banned

wooo hoooo, well done you x

Yeeaaaaaah. Well done you. :thumbsup: Yeah you`re right. Who needs the money anyway with the weather we get.:w00t: I tell you what though. I got a BP umbrella years ago for free and it`s still a keepin me dry. Best one I ever had. All they ones I bought blew inside out,but me old faithful BP one has outlasted them all. :thumbsup: Now dont be wishing for more rain. I know you`re excited but think of us.:p

Original Poster

rosie2008;3658407

Yeeaaaaaah. Well done you. :thumbsup: Yeah you`re right. Who needs the … Yeeaaaaaah. Well done you. :thumbsup: Yeah you`re right. Who needs the money anyway with the weather we get.:w00t: I tell you what though. I got a BP umbrella years ago for free and it`s still a keepin me dry. Best one I ever had. All they ones I bought blew inside out,but me old faithful BP one has outlasted them all. :thumbsup: Now dont be wishing for more rain. I know you`re excited but think of us.:p

haha but i needs to be trying it out

akme;3658434

haha but i needs to be trying it out

:x

I won a TFL umbrella.....nice and white......just what I wanted lol

How lucky are you, you won an unbrella AND it's raining!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2239
      2. What would be HELL to you?2634
      3. Tesco vouchers?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345

See more discussions