Groups

w350i

Basically it has recently stopped working doesn't turn on, just stopped randomly so something to do with the software I think I bought a new battery and while it was plugged in the charger it would randomly light up but nothing else won't connect to SEUS either any ideas guys?

6 Comments

Try and charge the batttery in another handset and reflash

spitroast

Take it to CPW, they will repair it under warranty.

thesaint;6796423

Take it to CPW, they will repair it under warranty.

Thats only if its been bought of them ,take it direct to CRC in Sandircare Notts FOC

spitroast

dcx_badass;6796776

No it isn't, they fix it no matter where you bought it if it's under … No it isn't, they fix it no matter where you bought it if it's under warranty, hey have done this for over 6 years, better luck next time.

Done what over six years? and if the phoe has to bought from them,their check the IMEI

spitroast

dcx_badass;6799876

Wrong wrong wrong, I am not posting in here again, they have fixed phones … Wrong wrong wrong, I am not posting in here again, they have fixed phones under warranty even if not bought for them for at least 6 years. I've personally had my phone I bought from littlewoods fixed twice by them for free under warranty, they just needed my littlewoods receipt as proof of purchase to check it was still under warranty.Again, better luck next time.

wrong wrong wrong,you never suid anuthing bout proof of onwership in your first post which is correct

spitroast

spit roast;6802871

wrong wrong wrong,you never suid anuthing bout proof of onwership in your … wrong wrong wrong,you never suid anuthing bout proof of onwership in your first post which is correctspitroast

Let's keep it simple.

The OP can take it to CPW and they will either fix it in store, or send it to Sony for repair. They do not care where it was purchased from.

As a W350i has not been out 2 years, it is under warranty.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      3. Spotify Family Premium share513
      4. word association Game73944489

See more discussions