Groups
    EXPIRED

W595. How to turn on without battery?...

Is this possible?

I have the USB Cable but no battery...?

8 Comments

so u got it plugged in to pc with usb cable and it switches on, well wot a suprise it could have something to do with the power from the pc going through the usb to the phone................

wickedteen;6736722

so u got it plugged in to pc with usb cable and it switches on, well wot … so u got it plugged in to pc with usb cable and it switches on, well wot a suprise it could have something to do with the power from the pc going through the usb to the phone................

Na your wrong wicketeen..................its happening cause its Halloween............spppooookkkky

Original Poster

wickedteen;6736722

so u got it plugged in to pc with usb cable and it switches on, well wot … so u got it plugged in to pc with usb cable and it switches on, well wot a suprise it could have something to do with the power from the pc going through the usb to the phone................

No.

I would like to know if there is a way to do it.. by pressing any buttons whilst it is plugged in..

I can't get it turned on....

There's no way to get it turned on without a battery even when connected unfortunately

Original Poster

weirdwilli;6736792

There's no way to get it turned on without a battery even when connected … There's no way to get it turned on without a battery even when connected unfortunately

I thought that would be the case..

I will keep researching but thanks anyway:)

you'd have to solder wires onto the terminals and attach a power source of the correct regulated voltage and wattage. not for the faint hearted and certainly not recommended. i'd advise you to just buy a battery from fleabay

Original Poster

wolf359;6736811

you'd have to solder wires onto the terminals and attach a power source … you'd have to solder wires onto the terminals and attach a power source of the correct regulated voltage and wattage. not for the faint hearted and certainly not recommended. i'd advise you to just buy a battery from fleabay

I have done that mate.. I was just being impatient :-D aha.

Original Poster

Any new ideas?...

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522112
    2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
    3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions