Groups

w810i Virgin thread for £38 Search Problem

Hi - bought one of these - but I would like to have a look at the thread but I can't find.

The thread was around the end of December - a v.popular thread - Virgin were selling off the SE W810i for about fifty quid - but a little help and it was £30.

I'm useless on HDUK search now - used to be able to find past threads but not any more.

14 Comments

hotukdeals.com/ite…or/ is that it?

Make sure yoou have include expired on the search

Original Poster

Cheers - what took you so long? ;-)

Banned

sorry, working out how to spell virgin - lol

Original Poster

Thanks for the help - it was Emasu's link that I was after.

Banned

ok, so now wondering why it desnt come up when i filter the search to virgin:x

I just typed in w810i :?

sassie;1512126

ok, so now wondering why it desnt come up when i filter the search to … ok, so now wondering why it desnt come up when i filter the search to virgin:x

Do you have it set to include expired?

Banned

i filtered by virgin, and it wasnt there, so mine is set to not include expired, this new easy one click cack, my donkey:x:roll:

sassie;1512126

ok, so now wondering why it desnt come up when i filter the search to … ok, so now wondering why it desnt come up when i filter the search to virgin:x

Are you searching "Titles only"?

Banned

thesaint;1512136

Are you searching "Titles only"?

eh?

i went to deals, and at the side filtered by merchant, but it was because it must automatically exclude expired, which i really dont see the point in:x

sassie;1512111

sorry, working out how to spell virgin - lol

Excellent, quote of the night, thanks goodness something made me laugh. Cheers sassie
    (apologies for butting in OP)

sassie;1512144

eh?i went to deals, and at the side filtered by merchant, but it was … eh?i went to deals, and at the side filtered by merchant, but it was because it must automatically exclude expired, which i really dont see the point in:x

I think emma explained this a few days ago in "Feedback", I can't remember her exact response, and I sure as hell aint searching. :whistling:

Banned

thesaint;1512156

I think emma explained this a few days ago in "Feedback", I can't … I think emma explained this a few days ago in "Feedback", I can't remember her exact response, and I sure as hell aint searching. :whistling:

dont worry about it i can imagine what the response would have neen anyway, more cack on how great this one click this and one click that is now:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211147
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions