W995 contract

dipteshr;6373490
phones4u.co.uk/sho…y=4

its on Orange - and dont forget quidco £30!

Does this have unlimited internet?

13 Comments

Original Poster

dipteshr;6373490

http://www.phones4u.co.uk/shop/shop_contract_details.asp?ItemKey=271567&MPItemKey=281524&NetKey=4its on Orange - and dont forget quidco £30!

Does this have unlimited internet?

Original Poster

Original Poster

Also would orange brand that phone?

Patient.

If its an orange phone it will be branded.

It doesn't even mention an internet package.

Original Poster

t0mm;6375308

Patient.If its an orange phone it will be branded.It doesn't even mention … Patient.If its an orange phone it will be branded.It doesn't even mention an internet package.

Sorry lool, and okay thanks, I found out it's evening and weekend browsing for 2 months

Met-Cast;6375382

Sorry lool, and okay thanks, I found out it's evening and weekend … Sorry lool, and okay thanks, I found out it's evening and weekend browsing for 2 months

Try to see if you can buy it on PAYG or something - then go on an o2 simplicity - get the internet bundle.

Original Poster

t0mm;6375507

Try to see if you can buy it on PAYG or something - then go on an o2 … Try to see if you can buy it on PAYG or something - then go on an o2 simplicity - get the internet bundle.

Well do you think it will have the menu branding that's the really annoying part where it has the menu as a sidebar!

Original Poster

IF I buy it on O2 will it be unlocked and unbranded?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6375713

Might not be unlocked but apart from O2's splash screen and pictures and … Might not be unlocked but apart from O2's splash screen and pictures and things it should be pretty much debranded.

physical branding?

Met-Cast;6375737

physical branding?

I've only ever seen the XDA phones have physical branding.

Original Poster

t0mm;6375836

I've only ever seen the XDA phones have physical branding.

orange have that ugly one :p.

Met-Cast;6375923

orange have that ugly one :p.

I'm dreading to see where they put it on the iPhone 3G

Original Poster

t0mm;6376075

I'm dreading to see where they put it on the iPhone 3G

Loool :-D You know much about composite splitters/couplers check my other thread :-D p.s repped you both
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions