W995 mobile phone case ponderings ??

5 replies
Found 27th Jan 2010
HellooooOoo

Just wondering .. for those of you out there that own w995 or someone you know has one ...

do you find that if you drop it etc the back of the phone (case) falls off dead easily? Just doesn't seem to clip on nice and solid?

Many thanks

Flic xxx

5 Comments

Thats normal... The back clip doesn't realy hold the battery cover too well so you'll find it drops off every so often (happened alot to me when I put it down in the car).

It is a common problem with the phone, independant reviews have also stated the same thing.

Original Poster

Pr3cious18;7675150

Thats normal... The back clip doesn't realy hold the battery cover too … Thats normal... The back clip doesn't realy hold the battery cover too well so you'll find it drops off every so often (happened alot to me when I put it down in the car).It is a common problem with the phone, independant reviews have also stated the same thing.

thought it might be !! thanks alot for responding, at least i know it's not just my phone ay !! they spend all this time developing them and muck up on this little thing, grrh. ta !!! x

mine's fine ??

Original Poster

addyjones1234;7676653

mine's fine ??

have you tried dropping it ? lol. xx

been dropped from hand height standing up about 3-4 times
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.12
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769420
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322861
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604808

See more discussions