Groups

W995 wheres the best deal for silver or red version on payg.

I am looking for a good phone atm and came across with these 3, could anyone tell me which one is best and why.
    Thanks

14 Comments

how many phones do you need?

W995, excellent camera, easy to use, lots of extras and only £200

This is a good deal on 3 .Their saying it should be free to unlock too
    hotukdeals.com/ite…2-9

Banned

w995

c905 is crap

c905 is crap has so many problems its crazy!

Mines been back already and needs to go again, battery life is rubbish, but the camera and video is brilliant!

w995 all dai longggg blaad

Original Poster

hdizzle;7436341

how many phones do you need?

All phone related questions i ask are not all mine. i only have a iphone and some other old phones, im really looking for something with a better camera and music quality.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;7436433

w995 all dai longggg blaad

awwwwryt

Original Poster

Where is the cheapest price for the w995 in silver or red, dont realy like the black.

My bf has had 7 W995s, all of which break... Some turn themselves off randomly, some the buttons just stop working. One broke two days after he got it!

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;7436956

My bf has had 7 W995s, all of which break... Some turn themselves off … My bf has had 7 W995s, all of which break... Some turn themselves off randomly, some the buttons just stop working. One broke two days after he got it!

May i have one :roll: Will pay if in good condition.

Get yourself a W995, the flash isn't the greatest and sometimes trying to turn the volume down / up can be abit of hassle but apart from these minor nuisances, its a good'en!

Original Poster

Matrixblade;7437409

Get yourself a W995, the flash isn't the greatest and sometimes trying to … Get yourself a W995, the flash isn't the greatest and sometimes trying to turn the volume down / up can be abit of hassle but apart from these minor nuisances, its a good'en!

I have decided to go for the 995, but looking for the best price for the silver or red version. Thanks

Each to their own :-) but I have a C905 that I've had for 18 months and it's a fantastic phone. The battery lasts 3 days on average and that's using the phone, texting and camera :-). I dont use it for the web much so cant comment on that as I have a laptop and a netbook, but the camera is excellent, and it's so simple to synch with pc etc. Mine's had a software update and I'm really happy with it :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?11
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News77
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197

See more discussions