Found 3rd Jun 2009
well i am sorting out the last min things for my wedding but i want to do somethings a bit diff can any one give me any ideas of something i can give for favours please help xxx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

a striptease rather than a first dance

Make some chocolate lollies or bake some cookies and wrap them in some fancy wrapping paper! Nice & Easy & Chep! :thumbsup:

How many guests are coming?

Banned

Jed Maxwell;5391538

LOl way to go hehehe :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5391538

will save that for later on lol x

Original Poster

zaro777;5391550

Make some chocolate lollies or bake some cookies and wrap them in some … Make some chocolate lollies or bake some cookies and wrap them in some fancy wrapping paper! Nice & Easy & Chep! :thumbsup:How many guests are coming?

i have 216 guests so really need to save ware i can

I went to a wedding where they had gingerbread men / women with each guests name on, doubled up as place cards and favours. They had been made and decorated by a local bakery. I thought they were lovely.

We gave sunflower seeds, found some poem online that has something to do with watching seeds grow like love, put in a box and Robert's your father's brother

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5391733

Make your own, buy some net bags, coloured and buy some coloured … Make your own, buy some net bags, coloured and buy some coloured chocolates or almonds, there are loads of cheap sellers on ebay for that kind of stuff. But it's not too time consuming.

thanks never thought of looking at ebay for stuff

stb17;5391706

i have 216 guests so really need to save ware i can

Pop to chinese supermarket and get some fortune cookies and make bags from a clear wrapping paper. Also if you have alot of spare time you can decorate the fortune cookies.

http://www.bookofjoe.com/images/5mjkmbmbm.jpg

Original Poster

zaro777;5391775

Pop to chinese supermarket and get some fortune cookies and make bags … Pop to chinese supermarket and get some fortune cookies and make bags from a clear wrapping paper. Also if you have alot of spare time you can decorate the fortune cookies.

what a fab idea thank you will def kep than in mind

Original Poster

zaro777;5391814

that is really nice its so diffrant

stb17;5391952

that is really nice its so diffrant

Here are some ideas which you can use to DIY your favours. As long as you wrap them nicely the guests will be impressed!

expressivefortunes.com/wed…htm

You could do cookies or cupcakes with edible photos on of you and your other half throughout the years. Or any other appropriate photos. Not the cheapest option but I know someone who could do this for you.

give the guests jacket spuds for their dinner.. with cheese obviously. Send me a private messase and ill give you a good price on 300 medium sized potatoes.

Jed Maxwell;5392056

give the guests jacket spuds for their dinner.. with cheese obviously. … give the guests jacket spuds for their dinner.. with cheese obviously. Send me a private messase and ill give you a good price on 300 medium sized potatoes.

ha,ha,ha would love to come to your wedding! :-D

zaro777;5392095

ha,ha,ha would love to come to your wedding! :-D

well you're not invited!!! unless you're bringing the butter for the spuds.

Jed Maxwell;5392141

well you're not invited!!! unless you're bringing the butter for the … well you're not invited!!! unless you're bringing the butter for the spuds.

Deal done! I will bring some white lighting to go with your meal and Lambrini for toast! :lol:

Original Poster

zaro777;5392212

Deal done! I will bring some white lighting to go with your meal and … Deal done! I will bring some white lighting to go with your meal and Lambrini for toast! :lol:

can i come to lol

zaro777;5392212

Deal done! I will bring some white lighting to go with your meal and … Deal done! I will bring some white lighting to go with your meal and Lambrini for toast! :lol:

make sure you bring the pint glasses for the lambrini

stb17;5392281

can i come to lol

sure.. Bring some tesco value pork pies for the buffet

Jed Maxwell;5392298

Lets go to Ice Land & Farm Foods!

Jed Maxwell;5392298

Can I bring my brothers and sisters too? :lol:

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/2117/523pxglasgowyouths406dz8.jpg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/nottingham/content/images/2005/02/16/kinki_chavs_015_470x352.jpg

zaro777;5392341

They look like a classy bunch... Bring them along.

how about a lucky dip for the lotto, ?? we got these at a wedding a few years back, great idea !!!!

Original Poster

zaro777;5392341

they look like my kind of people llf
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration913
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    3. word association Game74244871
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826